Saudi Arabia Nike Advert

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
salafis usually start with books of miaw. you telling me they will start teaching you ibn al jawzi books? be serious bro. he is the guy practically immune from citicism and the founder. so salafism is ultimately tied to saudi arabia.

ok here you go. the oh-so-scary "Wahhabism". in pure form. kitab at-tawhid. what exactly here do you object to? that Allah did not create the humans and jinn except to worship him? I have the whole book on my phone- what do you take issue with besides possibly a weak hadith here and there?

btw as I mentioned in my last post (sorry, it was in an edit)- the two books I'm into by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab are kitab at-tawhid and the book on major sins (which is a really excellent book btw). so what issue is there with either of them?
16186239-6788-4F14-B35F-CBEA2838216C.png

edit: here- I'll even throw in some more. it's the tenth of this month (at least in the Western calendar on my phone) so I chose the tenth chapter, no cherry picking. what here do you find objectionable?

C8A9FBA5-0D6C-42F4-B98B-6921E3ED264C.png

Last edited:

reer

VIP
ok here you go. the oh-so-scary "Wahhabism". in pure form. kitab at-tawhid. what exactly here do you object to? that Allah did not create the humans and jinn except to worship him? I have the whole book on my phone- what do you take issue with besides possibly a weak hadith here and there?

btw as I mentioned in my last post (sorry, it was in an edit)- the two books I'm into by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab are kitab at-tawhid and the book on major sins (which is a really excellent book btw). so what issue is there with either of them?
View attachment 334075

edit: here- I'll even throw in some more. it's the tenth of this month (at least in the Western calendar on my phone) so I chose the tenth chapter, no cherry picking. what here do you find objectionable?

View attachment 334076

in their books.

Whoever does not make takfir on the polytheists of the Turkish state and the worshippers of graves, such as the people of Mecca and others who worship the righteous, turn from the monotheism of Allah to polytheism, and change the Sunnah of His Messenger, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, with innovations, is a disbeliever like them, even if he hates their religion, hates them, and loves Islam and Muslims; for whoever does not make takfir on the polytheists does not believe the Qur'an, for it has disbelieved the polytheists and ordered their disbelief, hostility and fighting.

https://app.turath.io/book/3055?page=4015

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
in their books.

yes, no surprise you bring that famous quote from that book. I have no opinion on ad-Durar us-Sanniyyah as I haven't read it.

So will you be honest enough to admit you can't refute either of the two books by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab that I actually do read?

reer

VIP
yes, no surprise you bring that famous quote from that book. I have no opinion on ad-Durar us-Sanniyyah as I haven't read it.

So will you be honest enough to admit you can't refute either of the two books by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab that I actually do read?
that book is why i dont subscribe to salafism. i dont need to refute anyone. that book itself is enough.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
that book is why i dont subscribe to salafism. i dont need to refute anyone. that book itself is enough.

That's it? That's your case? Because you object to a quote from ad-Durar us-Sanniyyah, this is a proof against kitab at tawheed? have you ever read kitab at tawheed and did you find anything objectionable in it?

reer

VIP
That's it? That's your case? Because you object to a quote from ad-Durar us-Sanniyyah, this is a proof against kitab at tawheed? have you ever read kitab at tawheed and did you find anything objectionable in it?
i dont take aqeedah from extreme takfiris.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
i dont take aqeedah from takfiris.

I guess that's a "no", you never bothered to read kitab at tawheed. well if you didn't then you have no business having an opinion on it.

you can't actually make a solid case for what you were claiming. I don't think I'm going to be asked about what Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab did on the day of judgement. He wrote two very excellent books which I am a big fan of and which you are unable to refute (and seemingly have never read). Given that you can't refute either of them, it would be silly for you to claim that I picked up from them some sort of ideology that contradicts the way of the salaf.

I don't follow some "Wahhabi" sect. I like those two books I've mentioned and as far as what Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab did in his life, I have no idea, I wasn't there, I never met him and I don't think Allah's going to ask me about it.

edit: btw even that Sheikh in that clip you posted said kitab at-tawhid is a good book.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Funny thing. This whole shit is whitewashing the regimes authoritarian tendencies. It jails critiques, women right advocates, and activist. But hey that is all alright because we got Bikini fashion show and women and girls without hijab ads.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
What is this notion that sufis are peaceful and liberal, they are the same Ak-47 wielding geeljires as the rest of somalis. Not being suicide bombers doesn’t make them liberal. They are as conservative as salafi somalis.
Sufis were the fore runners of many anti-colonial movements i don’t know where they got this idea that sufis are Muslim version of hippies.

What is this notion that sufis are peaceful and liberal, they are the same Ak-47 wielding geeljires as the rest of somalis. Not being suicide bombers doesn’t make them liberal. They are as conservative as salafi somalis.
Sufis were the fore runners of many anti-colonial movements i don’t know where they got this idea that sufis are Muslim version of hippies.
The reality is that the 2 most successful Islamic militant campaigns of the last 20 years — the Taliban and the Moros — both were sufis and not salafi.

Wherever the salafis waged “jihad”, they fought against other Sunni forces — Afghanistan, Somalia, Chechnya, Iraq, Gaza. They never evinced any attempt to reconcile or accommodate. They love to fight other Muslims, even in the face of infidel violence.

Last edited:
Makes sense the Saudi royal family is known for living a double life majority of them live secular lives. They do not really practice Islam like that even here at university I was so surprised when Saudi Arabian foreign students would party and drink as soon as they stepped off the plane.

lol they sent their maids to film this, not a single Saudi in sight.
Their maids are Filipino, Indian and African.

I don’t see these ethnicities in sight.

As for Saudis, they do hav famous female presenters and actors, Loujain being one of the most famous.

I guess that's a "no", you never bothered to read kitab at tawheed. well if you didn't then you have no business having an opinion on it.

you can't actually make a solid case for what you were claiming. I don't think I'm going to be asked about what Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab did on the day of judgement. He wrote two very excellent books which I am a big fan of and which you are unable to refute (and seemingly have never read). Given that you can't refute either of them, it would be silly for you to claim that I picked up from them some sort of ideology that contradicts the way of the salaf.

I don't follow some "Wahhabi" sect. I like those two books I've mentioned and as far as what Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab did in his life, I have no idea, I wasn't there, I never met him and I don't think Allah's going to ask me about it.

edit: btw even that Sheikh in that clip you posted said kitab at-tawhid is a good book.
Same I think his books are good. As for his actual life story, definitely left a bitter taste In my mouth and made me question a lot.
I still think his books are good reading though.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Saudi arabia:
Imports Degenerate disgusting western culture
Imports Khanisnimo , yajuuj iyo majooj
Allows gaalo into the holy land
Allows conserts near the haram
blows up children schools in yemen
Imports godlessness and gaalo to teach their kids

But why doesnt khawarj, isis and al shabab ever attack them? :ayaanswag:
Why...