Saudi Arabia Nike Advert

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Effects of Wahhabism
How did we go from being Sufi and peaceful to being the country with the most terrorists in 2 generations
View attachment 334055
This is the hypocrisy I see in you people you just show western style clothes good Arab style bad.

At least one is closer to the commands of a morally objective omniscient god.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Notice how theres no isis or al qaeda or al shabab over there. ISIS iyo al shabab are all gaal raac. They wont have their fake jihad insurgency in saudi arabia or other countries. Only in poor ones. Thats how you know al shabab is controlled opposition iyo joo funded

Kizaru

1720614903941.png

@Killamenace78 Those blue skirts and white shirt is not of our culture. White invader parasites brought it over here. the insert is our clothing.

Attachments

• 1720614953646.png
    1720614953646.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

Kizaru

Why do these nigga always show old photos of Westernised Somalis and cry about how we "lost our culture" that stuff isn't Somali to begin with
its invader culture. White people culture is disgustingly degenrate. No place in somali society. Im glad we got rid of it.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
ok I just saw this and- hijab is not mandated for little girls. that being said, it is encouraged to encourage young girls to wear hijab so they are used to it when they get older.

however, that is not even my point- we live in a dangerous would with all kinds of shayatīn from amongst the jinn and the humans. I am adamantly in disagreement with people allowing images of their kids to be posted online. I do not believe that putting your kids on the internet for strangers to look at is at all a good idea and I certainly don't think it's progress or advancement.

That was as far as I got, I think I saw like the first second and a half and scrolled away. My stance is don't put images of your little girls (or little boys- but especially not girls) online for strangers to look at and it definitely is not a form of progress or advancement or a good idea. I would tell Nike to get the heck out of Saudi if it was up to me and I would ask them why they want to film little girls. Aren't they selling shoes? Why aren't they taking pictures of their shoes?

I was born long before yesterday and I don't believe there is anything cute or innocent about taking pictures of little girls- especially in this dark period of time that we live in. I am not okay with it in my own family. Protect your daughters and don't allow random people to take pictures of them and I advise that you be unyielding and hostile in the event that anyone tries to pressure you on that. Unless maybe there's a real necesity like a passport or something, there is no legitimate need for them to do such thing.

anyways, I don't think I made it past like two seconds so I don't know what happens in the rest of the ad.

@World I apologize for being defensive in my initial response. People for years have been tagging me in these "Saudi does such-and-such" threads and so that was kind of a kneejerk reaction on my part.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
hes tagged because hes salafi. salafiyyah is ultimately connected to ksa. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LctqFcW96aU

honestly no it is not. Salafiyyah long predates Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and the various Saudi states. whatever idea that Salafiyyah = whatever Saudi does is as false as someone claiming Sufism = whatever Turkey does. Or some non-Muslim thinking Islam = whatever he saw or heard about some Muslims doing. "yeah but I knew a guy who had a neighbor who met a Muslim- who did such-and-such!" and then this clueless non-Muslim will try to attribute it to Islam even though it has nothing to do with Islam.

reer

VIP
honestly no it is not. Salafiyyah long predates Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and the various Saudi states. whatever idea that Salafiyyah = whatever Saudi does is as false as someone claiming Sufism = whatever Turkey does. Or some non-Muslim thinking Islam = whatever he saw or heard about some Muslims doing. "yeah but I knew a guy who had a neighbor who met a Muslim- who did such-and-such!" and then this clueless non-Muslim will try to attribute it to Islam even though it has nothing to do with Islam.
no point in discussion if you believe the nonsense that salafism is old. salafism branched from the hanbali school in aqeedah and fiqh. its why you say you follow the maliki madhab but take fiqh from modern hanbali sheikhs like sh fawzan.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
its invader culture. White people culture is disgustingly degenrate. No place in somali society. Im glad we got rid of it.
They want to impose white society and culture onto Somalis by calling it "Modernisation" nothing modern of advanced about this stuff

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
no point in discussion if you believe the nonsense that salafism is old. salafism branched from the hanbali school in aqeedah and fiqh.

it is not nonsense, it is an objective historical fact.

also even if you believe that Salafiyyah is an outgrowth of the Hanbali school- did Saudi "Wahhabis" invent the Hanbali madhhab?

and do you honestly believe the falsehood that there is a difference between the early Maliki scholars, early Hanbali scholars and/or the early Shafi'i scholars in aqeedah? they had the same aqeedah. and even if you think the Athari aqeedah is specific to the Hanbali madhhab (which is a false and easily disproven myth)..... obviously, the Saudi "Wahhabis" don't have a time machine that they can use to try to influence Imam Ahmad.

anyways, let me clarify what I mean by the term salafiyyah and in what sense I am a believer in Salafiyyah.

I believe literally that we have to adhere to the way of the salaf. that's it. it has nothing to do with Saudi. if some scholar from Somalia or Saudi or Pakistan or whatever it is they're from, whatever time period they're from- if what they say is in line with the way of the salaf then that's what we should follow. it has nothing to do with any specific country and it certainly has nothing to do with any modern government- or any government that existed after the first three generations.

reer

VIP
it is not nonsense, it is an objective historical fact.

also even if you believe that Salafiyyah is an outgrowth of the Hanbali school- did Saudi "Wahhabis" invent the Hanbali madhhab?

and do you honestly believe the falsehood that there is a difference between the early Maliki scholars, early Hanbali scholars and/or the early Shafi'i scholars in aqeedah? they had the same aqeedah. and even if you think the Athari aqeedah is specific to the Hanbali madhhab (which is a false and easily disproven myth)..... obviously, the Saudi "Wahhabis" don't have a time machine that they can use to try to influence Imam Ahmad.

anyways, let me clarify what I mean by the term salafiyyah and in what sense I am a believer in Salafiyyah.

I believe literally that we have to adhere to the way of the salaf. that's it. it has nothing to do with Saudi. if some scholar from Somalia or Saudi or Pakistan or whatever it is they're from, whatever time period they're from- if what they say is in line with the way of the salaf then that's what we should follow. it has nothing to do with any specific country and it certainly has nothing to do with any modern government- or any government that existed after the first three generations.
miaw - hanbali
sh bin baz - hanbali
sh ibn uthaymeen - hanbali
sh al albani - not a madhab and a different type of salafi

you follow them instead of the maliki madhab because you are salafi which means you will have to atleast lean towards hanbalism or salafism in aqeedah and/or fiqh.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
no point in discussion if you believe the nonsense that salafism is old. salafism branched from the hanbali school in aqeedah and fiqh. its why you say you follow the maliki madhab but take fiqh from modern hanbali sheikhs like sh fawzan.

[I wrote this as well since you added that part in the end in an edit you made to your post]

If I take an afternoon to study Maliki fiqh, do I need to announce it on SomaliSpot? How do you know I'm exclusively studying Hanbali fiqh or what it is I study in private (or if I'm studying- for all people here know, I play video games all day- which I don't lol)

Yes, I am very influenced by Hanbali scholars like Sheikh Fawzan and Sheikh Uthaymeen. However, those are not the only scholars I take from. Earlier, I was much more reliant on those scholars but insha'Allah I am becoming less and less reliant on those scholars. I don't claim to be an expert on the Maliki madhhab but yes I am insha'Allah moving more and more in a Maliki direction. However, studying Maliki scholars and Hanbali scholars are not mutually exclusive. There is no contradiction in a Maliki also learning from Hanbalis, I am not of a mindset where I won't learn from a scholar just because they're Shafi'i or Hanbali.

miaw - hanbali
sh bin baz - hanbali
sh ibn uthaymeen - hanbali
sh al albani - not a madhab and a different type of salafi

you follow them instead of the maliki madhab because you are salafi which means you will have to atleast lean towards hanbalism in aqeedah and/or fiqh.

I addressed this in what I wrote above that will be included in this post insha'Allah. You don't necessarily know what scholars I learn from. Yes, I do learn from Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Uthaymeen. But those are not the only scholars I follow and you don't know what I study or don't study in my private life, you only know my posts on here. Also it's only I think within the last year or so that I've started wanting to follow the Maliki madhhab. So that is why, yes, you can point to a Hanbali influence. This is because I am in a sort of gradual transition from a more Hanbali influence to insha'Allah more Maliki direction.

At the same time, I believe in the methodological principle of adhering the way of the salaf. When I say that, I mean what I say. I don't mean something else by that. It it wajib upon us to follow the understanding of the salaf as-salih. When I say that do I mean that it's wajib upon us to follow Sheikh Fawzan or Sheikh Uthaymeen? When I say that, I mean we must follow the understanding of the actual salaf as-salih. How do you know I don't learn from the books of the salaf or learn about their aqeedah? If you assert that I only read books from modern Saudi scholars, how do you know that? How do you know what I'm reading in private? What book do I have sitting to the left of me?

Also btw you claim I follow Albani. Actually, even just from my posts on here, it can be shown that I actually am not a fan of Albani. Anyone who would like to can look up what I've said about Albani. I don't mean any disrespect against him but I'm not a follower of Albani.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
[I wrote this as well since you added that part in the end in an edit you made to your post]

If I take an afternoon to study Maliki fiqh, do I need to announce it on SomaliSpot? How do you know I'm exclusively studying Hanbali fiqh or what it is I study in private (or if I'm studying- for all people here know, I play video games all day- which I don't lol)

Yes, I am very influenced by Hanbali scholars like Sheikh Fawzan and Sheikh Uthaymeen. However, those are not the only scholars I take from. Earlier, I was much more reliant on those scholars but insha'Allah I am becoming less and less reliant on those scholars. I don't claim to be an expert on the Maliki madhhab but yes I am insha'Allah moving more and more in a Maliki direction. However, studying Maliki scholars and Hanbali scholars are not mutually exclusive. There is no contradiction in a Maliki also learning from Hanbalis, I am not of a mindset where I won't learn from a scholar just because they're a Maliki, Shafi'i or Hanbali.

I addressed this in what I wrote above that will be included in this post insha'Allah. You don't necessarily know what scholars I learn from. Yes, I do learn from Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, Sheikh Ibn Baz and Sheikh Uthaymeen. But those are not the only scholars I follow and you don't know what I study or don't study in my private life, you only know my posts on here. Also it's only I think within the last year or so that I've started wanting to follow the Maliki madhhab. So that is why, yes, you can point to a Hanbali influence. This is because I am in a sort of gradual transition from a more Hanbali influence to insha'Allah more Maliki direction.

At the same time, I believe in the methodological principle of adhering the way of the salaf. When I say that, I mean what I mean what I say. I don't mean something. It it wajib upon us to follow the understanding of the salaf as-salih. When I say that do I mean that it's wajib upon us to follow Sheikh Fawzan or Sheikh Uthaymeen? When I say that, I mean we must follow the understanding of the actual salaf as-salih. How do you know I don't learn from the books of the salaf or learn about their aqeedah? If you assert that I only read books from modern Saudi scholars, how do you know that? How do you know what I'm reading in private? What book do I have sitting to the left of me?
you wrote the usual pre prepared lines of salafis. salafis take and practically start learning from miaw who apprently learned tawheed by himself and threw takfir around.

anyway yes salafism branched from hanbalism. its why they put big emphasis on sh ibn taymiyyah (hanbali) and have sufi-esque extremism in favor of him. if imam dhahabi (shafi) was alive today sh fawzan would probably call hm ahlul bidah. lol.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
you wrote the usual pre prepared lines of salafis. salafis take and practically start learning from miaw who apprently learned tawheed by himself and threw takfir around.

is that what I did? I started with Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and that is my starting point? You know all this and you know all about the details of what and how I study because I've posted some Sheikh Fawzan clips in the Islam section?

Also, as far as Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab- yes I am a big fan of his Kitab at-Tawheed. I'm also a big fan of his book on the major sins. Neither of those books can you refute. The most is maybe you'll find a hadith here and there that might be considered. And if you can refute either of those books then show it. But you won't and you can't. Kitab at-Tawheed is an excellent book and it's impossible for you to refute as like 90+% of the book is just quotations from Quran and Sunnah. There's no radical new ideas in there that Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab invented, the book is almost entirely just him quoting Quran and hadith.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
is that what I did? I started with Sheikh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab and that is my starting point? You know all this and you know all about the details of what and how I study because I've posted some Sheikh Fawzan clips in the Islam section?
salafis usually start with books of miaw. you telling me they will start teaching you classical hanbali books in aqeedah? be serious bro. he is the guy practically immune from citicism and the founder. so salafism is ultimately tied to saudi arabia.

Last edited:

Trending