Saudi Arabia Nike Advert

honestly the fact that certain Sufi Ash'ari people think they're winning some sort of victory by tagging random Salafis whenever something happens in Saudi.... the fact they rely on this kind of thing, it's because how weak they are in terms of evidence being on their side.... you don't see Salafis having to lower themselves to these kinds of gimmicks.

furthermore, MBS is pretty obviously not a Salafi. some guy runs his country based on liberalism. what does this have to do with Salafis? you might as well tag me when Kim Jong Un does something, it is very obvious the way I think is very different than how MBS thinks. some liberal person doing liberal things doesn't disprove Salafiyyah. we can all grow old and die and the Sufis will still not have come up with a solid argument against Salafiyyah.

View attachment 334054

It has everything to do with Salafis.

Salafis have worshipped Saudi Arabia for decades, protecting its peace, whilst causing chaos and havoc in poor Muslim countries. And the justification used by Salafis is that "the only country with shariah is Saudi" blah blah blah....well look at the country you worship now....

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

Salafis have worshipped Saudi Arabia for decades, protecting its peace, whilst causing chaos and havoc in poor Muslim countries. And the justification used by Salafis is that "the only country with shariah is Saudi" blah blah blah....well look at the country you worship now....

I think maybe you are talking about the actual group of people known as salafis. When I talk about salafiyyah I am referring to the actual metholodogical principle. (btw Sheikh Uthaymeen made the same distinction I'm making, it's not something I came up with) The idea that we have to follow the way of the salaf is an Islamic concept that was talked about way earlier in history than the existence of the first Saudi state.

I am not changing my stance on this absolutely essential methodological principle based on whatever it is people in the gulf are up to.

I don't believe in following a group called Salafis. I believe in the actual methodological principle.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP

Salafis have worshipped Saudi Arabia for decades, protecting its peace, whilst causing chaos and havoc in poor Muslim countries.

btw this is a false and really serious slander and you should fear Allah before you spread this kind of false slander against Muslims. it is true that there are khawarij who claim to be salafi but the vast majority of salafis have nothing to do with any of that and if these khawarij would really listen to the salafi scholars then they would not be doing what they do. one characteristic of the khawarij is that they are apart from the scholars. for example, there are no real scholars with daesh or AS. they are going against the scholars, the scholars oppose the way that they're on.

this Sheikh is a famous Salafi scholar, loved by myself and many others. he clearly explains, as have numerous other Salafi mashayikh (such as Sheikh Fawzan, who is widely considered the top Salafi sheikh) that Daesh are from the khawarij. so you are going to blame innocent Muslims like these mashayikh and the ordinary Muslims who follow them- you are going to blame them for the khawarij?

Last edited:

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
As somebody living in Saudi Arabia, I can tell you this advert was EVERYWHERE. Half thr adverts on YouTube was this shit. This was a couple mths ago tho.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Saudi arabia:
Imports Degenerate disgusting western culture
Imports Khanisnimo , yajuuj iyo majooj
Allows gaalo into the holy land
Allows conserts near the haram
blows up children schools in yemen
Imports godlessness and gaalo to teach their kids

But why doesnt khawarj, isis and al shabab ever attack them? :ayaanswag:
Why...

Trending