Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Talkiing about irrelevancy yet you spend every waking minute of your sad pathetic life on this site. Still havent addressed a single thing raised with not an iota of intelligience anywhere to be found in that thick skull of yours. Keep it stepping little girl.

Spending every second on here? Oh really? Are you also seating counting the seconds that I spend on here? How did you come to that conclusion? You sound like a dhocil. Are you even a guy? Wallahi billahi no guy talks like this. You sound like a scorned . Why are you so mad though? Just because I told you to stop derailing a topic dedicated to a dead child? You didn't say RIP or even paid respect but you had the audacity to put on your cape when Palestine was mentioned. You're a coon. You played yourself. Keep yearning for attention.

Spending every second on here? Oh really? Are you also seating counting the seconds that I spend on here? How did you come to that conclusion? You sound like a dhocil. Are you even a guy? Wallahi billahi no guy talks like this. You sound like a scorned . Why are you so mad though? Just because I told you to stop derailing a topic dedicated to a dead child? You didn't say RIP or even paid respect but you had the audacity to put on your cape when Palestine was mentioned. You're a coon. You played yourself. Keep yearning for attention.

TL DR

While I still have you on my nuts please do take care of the itch on my thigh.

What a messed up world we live in.
Nothing is sacred anymore.
It's mind-boggling with all these atrocities that is going on in the world.

I pray for everyone that is treated unjustly.

Aun and samir iyo iimaan.

Well, we need the whole story first. Maybe the kid was a homosexual? Maybe he pissed on the Quran or disrespected the prophet? The man maybe was doing Allah's work. I mean are some of you putting your Somali Nationalism above your lovely religion?

This is passes the level of savagery of the South Africans and it sets a new record. Congratulations filthy gayrabs you are more fkd up than the Zulu cawaan with their machete.

all arab countries judicial system are corrupt as f***, Eygpt arrest a 3 year old, no Law and Order in those arab countries.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
may waaq bless him eternaly that poor somali boy:(:( well what did you expect from these arab, culture destroying, dirtbag,pedophilic dipshits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts