Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know got retards heated when they blowing up your notifications with dislikes LMAO
Awwwwwwwww.

Enjoy the millisecond of relevancy abaayo.

Bootyclapper's logic. Let's get heated up for the deaths of Arabs but let's laugh and joke about the death of a Somali child, booty clapping 101. :drakewtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Arabs never been good. They rape, they murder, they do aunt. They don't fear Allah.
aawey Daarodki dhahayey waxaan ku abtirsana binu hashim al-qureshi. waraada iga dhuunto.
War hanaceebiniin.

I've never seen a darood claiming Arab.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Arabs never been good. They rape, they murder, they do aunt. They don't fear Allah.
aawey Daarodki dhahayey waxaan ku abtirsana binu hashim al-qureshi. waraada iga dhuunto.

Gibiin-Udug

Still feenin for my attention I see. How but you run along and get your second dose of dick from @AbdiJohnson and hop off mine.
What attention?

I should take credit on your whole existence on this forum. You've been dropping gifs after gifs yearning for AJs attention. You're a joke. When have I ever been on AJs jock? You keep mentioning AJ in every post, do you want to ride him?
You played yourself when you got heated because he mentioned Arabs death. You're a self loathing coon. A sand 's coon the bottom of the barrel of the coonery chain.

What attention?

I should take credit on your whole existence on this forum. You've been dropping gifs after gifs yearning for AJs attention. You're a joke. When have I ever been on AJs jock? You keep mentioning AJ in every post, do you want to ride him?
You played yourself when you got heated because he mentioned Arabs death. You're a self loathing coon. A sand 's coon the bottom of the barrel of the coonery chain.

@Reiko at this point Im not sure if you are trolling or legitly stupid but if its the latter then could you-

- Tell me why my existence on this forum is down to you.
- Explain what are these gifs after gifs you are talking about. There has only been one and that was to end the back and forth.
- Show where I mocked the poor somali baby

And if you had any reading level above the comprehension of a 5 year old you would understand that I took objection to him showing off the death of other people. Now you may proceed to bootyclap for your master

Gibiin-Udug

When and where? Dont slyly edit your post without bringing proof. Put up or shut up.
You want me to repost all the gifs you've been posting after @AbdiJohnson asked you to pay respect to the child?

You know you're a coon when an atheist is telling you to pay respect to a Muslim, Somali's child death.

Be gone , back to the irrelevant file.

You want me to repost all the gifs you've been posting after @AbdiJohnson asked you to pay respect to the child?

You know you're a coon when an atheist is telling you to pay respect to a Muslim, Somali's child death.

So your not gonna address anything in my post? Ok. I will ask you as I asked him - How do you know I didnt utter AUN/RIP when I first read the thread? Or must I write all my thoughts down?

Gibiin-Udug

So your not gonna address anything in my post? Ok. I will ask you as I asked him - How do you know I didnt utter AUN/RIP when I first read the thread? Or must I write all my thoughts down?
You must show respect to the innocent Somali's child death. Why did you run in here when AJ posted about Palestine? You coon. I will pray for you to get a self worth.

You must show respect to the innocent Somali's child death. Why did you run in here when AJ posted about Palestine? You coon. I will pray for you to get a self worth.

You know what little girl? Im just gonna leave it to the sane people of somalispot to read through this thread and realise your the one talking garbage. Now run along Abti has some moves to make. :cool:

Gibiin-Udug

You know what little girl? Im just gonna leave it to the sane people of somalispot to read through this thread and realise your the one talking garbage. Now run along Abti has some moves to make. :cool:

You lost the plot the minute you let your coonery self hating identity came out. Go back to irrelevancy abaayo. And stop quoting me.

You lost the plot the minute you let your coonery self hating identity came out. Go back to irrelevancy abaayo. And stop quoting me.

Talkiing about irrelevancy yet you spend every waking minute of your sad pathetic life on this site. Still havent addressed a single thing raised with not an iota of intelligience anywhere to be found in that thick skull of yours. Keep it stepping little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts