Saudi beheads six year old Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
You came running when the picture was posted. You did not come here running to post your sympathies about the dead Somali baby. Your only comment here was about that picture. Shameless

Must of missed the post of someone gloating about the somali baby being killed. Just saw your post boasting about other innocent babies being killed.

Must of missed the post of someone gloating about the somali baby being killed. Just saw your post boasting about other innocent babies being killed.

Will you just once give your sympathies to the Somali baby or will you continue to defend Palestine in every post you make?

This is @velli at 1:40. Shameless Somali bootyclapping to Arabs in front of Jews.

He doesn't voice his concerns over Somali famines or extremist groups in Somalia. Only for Arabs.

@velli has not once said RIP to the Somali baby killed in this thread dedicated to him. He made it clear he only cares about Palestine and only showed his concern for them

He's shameless

This is @velli at 1:40. Shameless Somali bootyclapping to Arabs in front of Jews.

He doesn't voice his concerns over Somali famines or extremist groups in Somalia. Only for Arabs.

@velli has not once said RIP to the Somali baby killed in this thread dedicated to him. He made it clear he only cares about Palestine and only showed his concern for them

He's shameless

:chrisfreshhah::sheed::drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When will Somalis stop booty clapping for Arabs?

P.s

I despise people who bring up our beloved prophet scw in this kind of situation.. These Arabs are no comparison to him or his companions. Stop trying to justify their behavior.

Leave it to booty clappers to ruin a mourning topic and try to defend these bastards when an innocent Somali child have been killed.

@velli you have the opportunity to give your sympathies to the Somali baby murdered right now. Will you do it in this very thread dedicated to him instead of Palestine which got you offended after a random picture was posted?

Or will you continue to about some airstrike I posted?

@velli you have the opportunity to give your sympathies to the Somali baby murdered right now. Will you do it in this very thread dedicated to him instead of Palestine which got you offended after a random picture was posted?

Or will you continue to about some airstrike I posted?

O55dpS7.gif

Gibiin-Udug

@velli stop it. Just stop. You're taking a piss on this topic. An innocent child have been killed. You're not funny nor amusing, you just played yourself.

Gibiin-Udug

Taking the piss how? played myself how? Answers we need em.

You're acting really petty now . Don't test me. If you don't have anything value to add then leave this topic. You're posting unfunny gifs. You played yourself. GTFO. Before you get banned from this topic.

You're acting really petty now . Don't test me. If you don't have anything value to add then leave this topic. You're posting unfunny gifs. You played yourself. GTFO. Before you get banned from this topic.

I dont know what the f*ck this is in response to and why but @AbdiJohnson must be shoving all kinds of dick up inside you for you to be at his defence like a trained little terrier this quickly.

Gibiin-Udug

I dont know what the f*ck this is in response to and why but @AbdiJohnson must be shoving all kinds of dick up inside you for you to be at his defence like a trained little terrier this quickly.
You're the who's joking about a child's death.
You wish AJ would violate your ass. You closeted fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.