Saudi Man Caught Sexually Harrasing His Maid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

He makes her call him daddy? He actually grabbed her private parts? Surely that's worth 100 lashes at least.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How is he cheating with the maid when he's raping her?

Fuckin arab scum

:pacspit::pacspit:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maxay yihiin dadkaan - acuudka! His wife is facing jail? He's a molester/rapist and that footage is evidence as per the quran because we have thousands of witnesses not just the required 4. I hope Saudi becomes the next Syria.

Amin walaal.

@MOD their barbaric cultural behaviour needs to be pointed out so Somalis wake up. These people are savages.

S

Shamis

VicePrez :cryinglaughsmiley: that was funny as hell - I'm actually looking forward to the fall in oil prices and knocked down gold too. They deserve everything coming to them. Sodom and Gomorrah aint git shit on Saudi.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Maxay yihiin dadkaan - acuudka! His wife is facing jail? He's a molester/rapist and that footage is evidence as per the quran because we have thousands of witnesses not just the required 4. I hope Saudi becomes the next Syria.

i agreed with everything until i read the last sentence. why would you wish that? :mindblown:

S

Shamis

Because they are single handedly responsible for all the terrorism in the Muslim world and the should get a taste of their own medicine - Duh!:ahhhh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@KingSlayer the Arab booty clapper. How are your dhegcas masters doing ya abeed?

What makes you think we care about white people? f*ck cadaans too. :heh:

S

Shamis

White men are equally as likely as Arab men to rape kids, the difference is that white society recognises peadophilia as a serious crime. However, both sets of courts are run by peadophiles so most of the world is doomed.

S

Shamis

KingSlayer - What is the link between Arabs and Islam besides the origins? None. They're the least Islamic, they're such weirdos and even your Prophet hated them. Your Prophet ran to Africa for safety - remember that. Today he'd be beheaded for sorcery and Aisha would not have survived that accusation which led to a verse from your God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts