Saudi Man Caught Sexually Harrasing His Maid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Shamsi I would hate to be you on judgement day. You don't have a purpose on earth and afterlife. You're in my prayers darls.

S

Shamis

He's married though. Isn't what he did considered adultery (punishable by stoning)?

They won't stone him to death because maids are actually slaves who they donate money to whenever it suits them (this woman is a missing persons most likely who they enslaved after she applied for a job)so the wife is actually a ogrpaher in this instance because there is nothing legally wrong with raping a slave but its haram to spy or some shit.

S

Shamis

Shamsi I would hate to be you on judgement day. You don't have a purpose on earth and afterlife. You're in my prayers darls.

Prayers don't work so thanks for nothing :yloezpe: Also if hell was real I'd still opt in because I hate God, in the same way I hate most of the antagonists in fiction.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Prayers don't work so thanks for nothing :yloezpe: Also if hell was real I'd still opt in because I hate God, in the same way I hate most of the antagonists in fiction.

You're a lost cause. Allah swt is the most merciful and patience of all. An ungrateful, human being who is parading around and saying that she hates God still has her health. Indeed Allah swt is the most merciful.

S

Shamis

Its indeed very weird that ingrates like me are healthy despite not believing in a sky god who wrote a book in a foreign language intended to be read by foreigners who's native language it is. Life is a such mystery. Tomorrow we'll wonder why God doesn't magically give life back to his devout worshippers who are being killed in his name because they read the wrong books according to his other devout worshippers. When you next pray ask God why he didn't ban slavery outright and why he left loopholes for crimes against humanity and yet was very clear about how to worship him.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It hurts for mr to read this Walahi. Don't go this route babe :francis:I will try everything to get you back to our beautiful deen. :dance:

S

Shamis

@Air Jalam I've never believed in God so there is no way back. Thanks for caring though, its appreciated as a kind thought and gesture. I hope you lead a life full of peace and tranquility

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam I've never believed in God so there is no way back. Thanks for caring though, its appreciated as a kind thought and gesture. I hope you lead a life full of peace and tranquility
Theirs always a way back.:rejoice: Ilaahay haku soo hanuuniyo baayo. I'll keep you in my prayers IA.:nvjpqts:

U

uncleruckus

The Satan story:

God loves Satan more than anyone else ever created.
God decides to create these puppets out of clay
Satan is OK with that
God says 'now bow to these puppets'
Satan: WTF, no, you said only bow to you - cheeky God, almost got me there. I'll hold my ground, this test is weird.
God gets super angry and Satan is confused beyond words
Angels try to intervene between God and Satan and they're like "Hey God - that thing looks evil, why'ja make it?"
God: Don't give me backchat, I'm God, I know what I'm doing
Angels get away with it because their free will function was kind of broken that day
God betrays the Angels and Satan by letting these evil looking puppets into HEAVEN without them ever earning any ajar for it, unlike Satan.
Their only test was to not eat a fruit but they have all of heaven - Satan decides to test their faith in God - who they know personally
He merely mentions the sin to them and they eat the friggin thing
Satan is proved right - he tries to tell God that him and the angels were right all along but.........
ITS TOO LATE - GOD HAS A HISSY FIT AND SATAN AND THE PUPPETS MUST FIGHT FOR A MILLENIA (SATAN GETS NEARLY ALL THE BLAME - ETERNAL DAMNATION FOR HIM AND ONLY SOME HUMANS.

The End.

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People like Shamis will regret their words as soon as the hot scorching black fire engulfs their entire body for eternity, Verily that is a just reward for the ungrateful disbeliever.

The sad thing is some of you atheists seem like nice people. I'd rather you didn't become more fuel for the fire :xgoltwn:

Maxay yihiin dadkaan - acuudka! His wife is facing jail? He's a molester/rapist and that footage is evidence as per the quran because we have thousands of witnesses not just the required 4. I hope Saudi becomes the next Syria.

Video tape evidence isn't actually sufficient.

Not surprising. An acquaintance told me a while ago he saw an older Arab man fondle a boy in public. Probably his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts