Saudi Man Caught Sexually Harrasing His Maid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
VicePrez f*ck you and your atheist brain washing attempts

Don't hate bro. I've successfully convinced 2 Somali women that god doesn't exist and they are now card carrying Atheists. I'm currently working on an old friend of mine. I'll let you know when she leaves Islam too

obamadatazz

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
White men are equally as likely as Arab men to rape kids, the difference is that white society recognises peadophilia as a serious crime. However, both sets of courts are run by peadophiles so most of the world is doomed.

White men travel across the globe to rape children. It's a running joke that British men sleep with little boys in Thailand. They only think it's wrong to molest WHITE children.

Don't hate bro. I've successfully convinced 2 Somali women that god doesn't exist and they are now card carrying Atheists. I'm currently working on an old friend of mine. I'll let you know when she leaves Islam too

. obamadatazz

2 weak es does not equal shit. Its always the Ayaan hirsi ugly looking es anyways :diddyswag:

Bielsa

VIP
White men travel across the globe to rape children. It's a running joke that British men sleep with little boys in Thailand. They only think it's wrong to molest WHITE children.

This is true. And also the Catholic Church is basically a haven for paedophiles and child molesters. The Catholic Church is rampant with child sex abuses, mostly done by white people. Cadaans are savages.

This is not about race for them...its about religion simple as that.

They wish death on anyone who prays to God white or black

obamadatazz
This is a new low for you, i thought you were about living and let live:Sutehja:

Bielsa

VIP
This is a new low for you, i thought you were about living and let live:Sutehja:

Many Muslims have preached to me and tried to convert me back to Islam. So it's only fair that I'm also allowed to preach to people. Or maybe you only want Muslims to do dawah on me but I'm not allowed to talk Atheism to them?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This is not about race for them...its about religion simple as that.

They wish death on anyone who prays to God white or black

You can't convert anyone to gaalnimo you either have imaan
Or not. Second of all why are shamis and viceprez threatening to you if they insult Arabs?:cosbyhmm:

obamadatazz

Thought you turned a new leaf or was it a new face :sass1:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

this nigga vice on some shaytan da'wa typa shit tryna to lead anyone he can with him :childplease:

S

Shamis

Wishing death? No way! I'm all about life. This fleeting gift we've all been given and everyone on earth seems hell bent on distorting or destroying.

Q

Queen Carawelo

obamadatazz

You're the true definition of shaydaan. I seek refuge in Allah swt. May you not succeed. Wallahi seeing you brag about that makes my blood hot. Islam over everything.

S

Shamis

The Satan story:

God loves Satan more than anyone else ever created.
God decides to create these puppets out of clay
Satan is OK with that
God says 'now bow to these puppets'
Satan: WTF, no, you said only bow to you - cheeky God, almost got me there. I'll hold my ground, this test is weird.
God gets super angry and Satan is confused beyond words
Angels try to intervene between God and Satan and they're like "Hey God - that thing looks evil, why'ja make it?"
God: Don't give me backchat, I'm God, I know what I'm doing
Angels get away with it because their free will function was kind of broken that day
God betrays the Angels and Satan by letting these evil looking puppets into HEAVEN without them ever earning any ajar for it, unlike Satan.
Their only test was to not eat a fruit but they have all of heaven - Satan decides to test their faith in God - who they know personally
He merely mentions the sin to them and they eat the friggin thing
Satan is proved right - he tries to tell God that him and the angels were right all along but.........
ITS TOO LATE - GOD HAS A HISSY FIT AND SATAN AND THE PUPPETS MUST FIGHT FOR A MILLENIA (SATAN GETS NEARLY ALL THE BLAME - ETERNAL DAMNATION FOR HIM AND ONLY SOME HUMANS.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.