Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do Indhoyar women worship white men? Why do black men worship anyone and anything but black women? Why do some white women worship mixed raced babies? Why do Somali men worship anything light skinned even it it's butt ugly or a transvestite? Why do Arabs worship white people? Why do south Asians worship Arabs? :patrice:

MY.Brawler

Lone Wolf Brawler
Why do Indhoyar women worship white men? Why do black men worship anyone and anything but black women? Why do some white women worship mixed raced babies? Why do Somali men worship anything light skinned even it it's butt ugly or a transvestite? Why do Arabs worship white people? Why do south Asians worship Arabs? :patrice:
:deadosama:

This is new. I never knew white women want mixed babies.

I think white people are the only people who don't self hate. Some may suffer from white guilt though, but they prefer to breed with their own and they think they are above all.

Reign

VIP
This is new. I never knew white women want mixed babies.

I think white people are the only people who don't self hate. Some may suffer from white guilt though, but they prefer to breed with their own and they think they are above all.
White women in the UK think a mixed baby is a fashion accessory.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Anigu hada iska hadlayo hablaha madowga ba ku haysta that includes Xalimo's. Cadaanku xariifku uguma kaco. Yacni way jiraan kuwo badhi weyn oo aan marka aan arko qarkood kabaha wax xiranaya ba iska dhiga sida loo fahmin inuu xariifka kacsan yahay:lolbron:. Hablaha madow are blessed ain't no reason to go after others. :kanyeshrug:

You left out " Why do Somali women worship Korean men"

Also why do I get the feeling that all you wanted was to have another daily xalimo vs farax thread

Reign

VIP
You left out " Why do Somali women worship Korean men"

Also why do I get the feeling that all you wanted was to have another daily xalimo vs farax thread
Actually I was going to dedicate this to indhoyar women and their white worshipping, but I thought let me be fair and mention all the self haters. Masha'Allah us Somali girls aren't self haters. Liking Kpop isn't worshipping Korean men. Don't take the words of the females on here who were trying to trigger some faraxs seriously.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men have no choice abaayo, they're lucky to have us Somali women. We put up with them because we feel sorry for them. Imagine Asian, white or even black woman dealing with menace. Black women would beat him up black and blue and they would have hard time understanding his broken 1960 somalitized English.

Somali men should pray salatul layl for our love.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Actually I was going to dedicate this to indhoyar women and their white worshipping, but I thought let me be fair and mention all the self haters. Masha'Allah us Somali girls aren't self haters. Liking Kpop isn't worshipping Korean men. Don't take the words of the females on here who were trying to trigger some faraxs seriously.
Lmao. If we're self haters so are you. Any nigga with pale skin, straight hair and an apple can get himself a Xalimo.

Reign

VIP
Somali men have no choice abaayo, they're lucky to have us Somali women. We put up with them because we feel sorry for them. Imagine Asian, white or even black woman dealing with menace. Black women would beat him up black and blue and they would have hard time understanding his broken 1960 somalitized English.

Somali men should pray salatul layl for our love.
This is true, no women will put up with Somali men and all their fuckery like we do. Masha'Allah Allah made us patient and loyal.

Bohol

VIP
kkkk talk about the kettle calling the pot black, halimos accusing Somali men of
self-hatred? Have you forgotten the famous xawlo&cheese case? Halimos will even
put up with a white supremacist racist Nazi if it means having light babies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
kkkk talk about the kettle calling the pot black, halimos accusing Somali men of
self-hatred? Have you forgotten the famous xawlo&cheese case? Halimos will even
put up with a white supremacist racist Nazi if it means having light babies.
You smell like raw meat and habesha spices.
giphy.gif

Reign

VIP
kkkk the irony of halimos accusing Somali men of self-hatred. Have you forgotten the infamous xawlo&cheese case? Halimos
will even put up with a white supremacist if it means having light babies.
This is very rare and is probably the only case. Poor cheese and xalwo probably married that idiot because Somali men kept making fun of her skin colour because as usual Somali men worship anything light skinned. She gets a free pass for her bad choice.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Don't turn this to gender bashing. Tell me, why do you think indoyar women worship fat, ugly white men?
You made it into a gender thing when you mentioned us.

Also indoyar women run after white men for the same reasons Xalimos do, extreme self-hatred. Those are the only two groups I've seen who will marry legit white supremecists and stay with them. Not even poor black women do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending