Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You smell like raw meat and habesha spices.
giphy.gif
It's becoming clearer day by day.
:yacadiim:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You made it into a gender thing when you mentioned us.

Also indoyar women run after white men for the same reasons Xalimos do, extreme self-hatred. Those are the only two groups I've seen who will marry legit white supremecists and stay with them. Not even poor black women do that.
Hey guys, we have a bad ass over here.

His logic is

Let me bash beautiful, smart, independent Somali women..

Disgraceful.

Bohol

VIP
This is very rare and is probably the only case. Poor cheese and xalwo probably married that idiot because Somali men kept making fun of her skin colour because as usual Somali men worship anything light skinned. She gets a free pass for her bad choice.

Not true. Many Somali men have no problem with dark skinned good looking Cushitic women.
Also if halimos want to be appreciated by Somali men then they need to stop the self-hatred.

Zeus

STYLIN
Why do Indhoyar women worship white men? Why do black men worship anyone and anything but black women? Why do some white women worship mixed raced babies? Why do Somali men worship anything light skinned even it it's butt ugly or a transvestite? Why do Arabs worship white people? Why do south Asians worship Arabs? :patrice:

:birdman: I usually stand on the sidelines but today I declare war on you Xalimo Demons.
Hitler%2Bgoosestep.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You made it into a gender thing when you mentioned us.

Also indoyar women run after white men for the same reasons Xalimos do, extreme self-hatred. Those are the only two groups I've seen who will marry legit white supremecists and stay with them. Not even poor black women do that.
Like I said the cheese and xalwo case is a unique case and there are non like it.

Reign

VIP
Guys lets not bash each other.

Another thing I find funny is when black reverts moan about other ethnicities not giving their daughters to them because they're black when they don't want to marry their own women because they're black. How tragic! :dead:

Reign

VIP
@Reign What is your take on this abaayo?

BPteh5nCIAANBq5.jpg:large

somali1.jpg

This is very rare. It just happens the rare number of women who marry out tend to advertise it to the world. Not that there is anything wrong with marrying out. You can marry whoever you want as long as it isn't based on self hate and inferiority complex.

Bohol

VIP
This is very rare. It just happens the rare number of women who marry out tend to advertise it to the world. Not that there is anything wrong with marrying out. You can marry whoever you want as long as it isn't based on self hate and inferiority complex.

Those women are not even attractive so it is not a loss, however some halimos actively seek foreigners like those black guys that
actively seek white women. That is self-hatred if you go out of your way just to seek one group only.

kkkk talk about the kettle calling the pot black, halimos accusing Somali men of
self-hatred? Have you forgotten the famous xawlo&cheese case? Halimos will even
put up with a white supremacist racist Nazi if it means having light babies.

@Duke of Bohol morning rituals to attract habasha women. too bad they can't get passed the bithaar.

ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

shimmy those shoulders sis!!!!! YAAAAS! lemme go slice and dice a stray dog and throw it to you. you like your meat raw or slightly cooked but still full of diseases? i mean with your catalogue of STDs you shouldn't be afraid. *teddy afro plays in the background* @Khathead, @waraabe and the other ethiopians gather. ISSA battle of shoulder shimmies. they then get tired and gather as they pray to their morning cup of STALE coffee. A noise is heard in the background. @Duke of Bohol "what is that?", @Khathead "the local habasha women are practising the sacred cultural tradition of contracting aids".
@waraabe "oh word? thats a somalilander tradition too!"

they celebrate their unique cultural similarities with another round of eskista

somaliland-o.gif

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali men have no choice abaayo, they're lucky to have us Somali women. We put up with them because we feel sorry for them. Imagine Asian, white or even black woman dealing with menace. Black women would beat him up black and blue and they would have hard time understanding his broken 1960 somalitized English.

Somali men should pray salatul layl for our love.
Do we pray salat al janazah if it's during your menstrual cycle :siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Duke of Bohol morning rituals to attract hatasha women. too bad they can't get passed the bithaar.

ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

shimmy those shoulders sis!!!!! YAAAAS! lemme go slice and dice a stray dog and throw it to you. you like your meat raw or slightly cooked but still full of diseases? i mean with your catalogue of STDs you shouldn't be afraid. *teddy afro plays in the background* @Khathead, @waraabe and the other ethiopians gather. ISSA battle of shoulder shimmies. they then get tired and gather as they pray to their morning cup of STALE coffee. A noise is heard in the background. @Duke of Bohol "what is that?", @Khathead "the local habasha women are practising the sacred cultural tradition of contracting aids".
@waraabe "oh word? thats a somalilander tradition too!"

they celebrate their unique cultural similarities with another round of eskista

somaliland-o.gif
Deaaaaaaaaaad and goooooooooooone, :dead::deadrose::deadosama:

:damn:
Bila naxariis gang strikes again, :denzelnigga:

Reign

VIP
Those women are not even attractive so it is not a loss, however some halimos actively seek foreigners like those black guys that
actively seek white women. That is self-hatred if you go out of your way just to seek one group only.
Never seen Somali girls only seeking foriegners. Usually they just happen to meet a nice one, they don't look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.