Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Arabs are much better, and their treatment depends on their nationality. Levant arabs are very liberal, whilst many from the gulf award their females next to no liberties.

Curries take female abuse to the next level. Their females are essentially property. They also make their women go through a right of passage where the become the mother-in-laws . They are also have unreal acid throwing skills and will disfigure permanently for ridiculous things.
Maghrebi women are the best :ahh:

Arabs are much better, and their treatment depends on their nationality. Levant arabs are very liberal, whilst many from the gulf award their females next to no liberties.

Curries take female abuse to the next level. Their females are essentially property. They also make their women go through a right of passage where the become the mother-in-laws . They are also have unreal acid throwing skills and will disfigure permanently for ridiculous things.
Our Yemeni neighbours are also harsh on their womenfolk.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Our Yemeni neighbours are also harsh on their womenfolk.

Arabs are bad generally. Even the Levant ones can be rather bad. Best to stay away from them all together. I would tell you stay away from curries too but I know you wouldn't be attracted to them since they have 0 appeal.

Somali females are blessed. If their husbands abuse them they can cry to their families and they will get involved. Not only that, we hardly abuse them. If you could overlook things like FGM we would be angels.

So you're a women? :dwill:

You sure fooled me. I didn't think women would care that much for Somali politics. :patrice:

You're talking to the future President of the united Somalia. Show respect! :comeon:

I work with law, which is basically frozen politics and therefore an interest in politics is required in order to understand a law like our racist immigration laws:damnmusic:

More girls should engage because only we can work for the change we want :fittytousand:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Why do Indhoyar women worship white men? Why do black men worship anyone and anything but black women? Why do some white women worship mixed raced babies? Why do Somali men worship anything light skinned even it it's butt ugly or a transvestite? Why do Arabs worship white people? Why do south Asians worship Arabs? :patrice:
We're Arab so it's good 4 us.

Arabs are bad generally. Even the Levant ones can be rather bad. Best to stay away from them all together. I would tell you stay away from curries too but I know you wouldn't be attracted to them since they have 0 appeal.

Somali females are blessed. If their husbands abuse them they can cry to their families and they will get involved. Not only that, we hardly abuse them. If you could overlook things like FGM we would be angels.
There aren't that many Somalis where I live so I mostly chill with Asians and I'd rather chill with the pakis than cadaans or meadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending