Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Duke of Bohol morning rituals to attract habasha women. too bad they can't get passed the bithaar.

ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

shimmy those shoulders sis!!!!! YAAAAS! lemme go slice and dice a stray dog and throw it to you. you like your meat raw or slightly cooked but still full of diseases? i mean with your catalogue of STDs you shouldn't be afraid. *teddy afro plays in the background* @Khathead, @waraabe and the other ethiopians gather. ISSA battle of shoulder shimmies. they then get tired and gather as they pray to their morning cup of STALE coffee. A noise is heard in the background. @Duke of Bohol "what is that?", @Khathead "the local habasha women are practising the sacred cultural tradition of contracting aids".
@waraabe "oh word? thats a somalilander tradition too!"

they celebrate their unique cultural similarities with another round of eskista

somaliland-o.gif
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadpeter:

Bohol

VIP
Never seen Somali girls only seeking foriegners. Usually they just happen to meet a nice one, they don't look for it.

Are you sure? :sass1::kanyehmm: even other groups have noticed their thirstyness.

A complaint about a halimo in Singlemuslim who terrorized white and Arab men.

436421 said:
"Please!Any Somali people know this desperate female?

Please inform her family that she is embarrassing herself online! Please watch out for this creepy Somali girl. She has been on SingleMuslim.com for years! She contacts random men and tries to deceive them!

If you're on a dating site and youre a female who can't find a guy there, there is something wrong with you. Your profile shouldn't be up for ages! She messaged me and started talking to me about some radical ***. She is very radical in her views and it's scary.

She told me that she doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing. This girl is bonkers! She alters her photos as well. She mostly targets Arabs and white men.

I believe someone wrote her profile info for her.

How can she still have an active profile for this long??!?"

122707-dd5d-gallery.jpeg

https://www.pissedconsumer.com/comp...erate-somali-girl-stalker-20160327817995.html

@Duke of Bohol morning rituals to attract habasha women. too bad they can't get passed the bithaar.

ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

shimmy those shoulders sis!!!!! YAAAAS! lemme go slice and dice a stray dog and throw it to you. you like your meat raw or slightly cooked but still full of diseases? i mean with your catalogue of STDs you shouldn't be afraid. *teddy afro plays in the background* @Khathead, @waraabe and the other ethiopians gather. ISSA battle of shoulder shimmies. they then get tired and gather as they pray to their morning cup of STALE coffee. A noise is heard in the background. @Duke of Bohol "what is that?", @Khathead "the local habasha women are practising the sacred cultural tradition of contracting aids".
@waraabe "oh word? thats a somalilander tradition too!"

they celebrate their unique cultural similarities with another round of eskista

somaliland-o.gif
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:
@Knowthyself is a pure comedic genius. Her posts always crack me up.
:damn:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Are you sure? :sass1::kanyehmm: even other groups have noticed their thirstyness.

A complaint about a halimo in Singlemuslim who terrorized white and Arab men.

That's clearly a troll account. " Doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing." Yep that confirmed it, it's a troll account which proofs nothing. :deadmanny::deadmanny:

Bohol

VIP
That's clearly a troll account. " Doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing." Yep that confirmed it, it's a troll account which proofs nothing. :deadmanny::deadmanny:

A dedicated halimo then, she is been on it for years. Go to any dating site you will see so many single halimos roaming around it is kinda
sad. They have been failed. :(

Somali women? Give me a break. Are these girls serious? Where I'm from anything that has two legs can get a Somali woman for free wallahi.

Usually, Somali woman is their last choice. I, even heard one saying: "Wallahi I might just have to settle for a Somali girl."
That category that I have displayed are the vast majority of Somali women.

Once, I saw a guy throwing an apple on a Somali girl. She picked it up and ate it. Probably thought it was her mehr.

If we should talk about inferiority complexes. Let's talk about Somali girls. I haven't witnessed such creatures in my life.

anything that has two legs can get a Somali woman for free wallahi.
When your mom is somali tho.
:dabcasar:
Self haters are the most illogical people.
:faysalwtf:
inferiority complexes
Who has the inferiority complex?
:ayaanswag:
"Wallahi I might just have to settle for a Somali girl.
"Once, I saw a guy throwing an apple on a Somali girl. She picked it up and ate it. Probably thought it was her mehr.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Your dad sounds like a real charmer.

I came to check if this thread did devolve into one of those daily xalimo vs faraax threads.

And it did. Well done guys. :draketf:

When your mom is somali tho.
:dabcasar:
Self haters are the most illogical people.
:faysalwtf:

Who has the inferiority complex?
:ayaanswag:

:siilaanyolaugh:
Your dad sounds like a real charmer.

Nice deflection from the real issue.

Show me one Somali guy who will write on a Masjid matrimonial site: "I want a white woman, no Somali woman need apply."

I know one white guy who had like 8 Somali wives already and running. He divorces one at the turn of every 6 lunar months. He has many who are still applying. Some cried when he said, "I'm on four."

No other Muslim woman on the face of the this earth is like the Somali woman.

I just don't know why Faaraxs are still crazy over their women.

I, know one miskeen Somali guy who gave his wife the wedding of a lifetime, cost the poor guy at least 20,000 to make her the happiest woman on the earth. She ended up ditching him, and she went to her black negro knight in shining armour for two apples. It was the talk of the town.

That's what we are dealing with. I have so much stories to have to come to the realisation, that I cannot pretend to even like them or respect them in anyway whatsoever. The sad thing is, the really few good ones have their reputation tarnished. Anyways, who cares. I won't be marrying them. :cool:

Some girls have different standards for ajnabi men versus Somali men -- I think that's the definition of self-hate. Mr. Anjanabi can do no wrong but if he was Somali you would have kicked him to the kerb by now, not married him.

Nice deflection from the real issue.

Show me one Somali guy who will write on a Masjid matrimonial site: "I want a white woman, no Somali woman need apply."

I know one white guy who had like 8 Somali wives already and running. He divorces one at the turn of every 6 lunar months. He has many who are still applying. Some cried when he said, "I'm on four."

No other Muslim woman on the face of the this earth is like the Somali woman.

I just don't know why Faaraxs are still crazy over their women.

I, know one miskeen Somali guy who gave his wife the wedding of a lifetime, cost the poor guy at least 20,000 to make her the happiest woman on the earth. She ended up ditching him, and she went to her black negro knight in shining armour for two apples. It was the talk of the town.

That's what we are dealing with. I have so much stories to have to come to the realisation, that I cannot pretend to even like them or respect them in anyway whatsoever. The sad thing is, the really few good ones have their reputation tarnished. Anyways, who cares. I won't be marrying them. :cool:

Saaxib, calm down. These are not somali women these are dumb somali girl. Where are their male guardians? Why are these men not doing their jobs.

Also, Somali men are amazing mashaAllah. I think these girls - particularly religious ones - don't have much exposure to them. And lets be honest the exposure they have had is probably not too positive because many young men in our community are messing around and many of the fathers spend more time in the cafe than at home. Unfortunately, like any diaspora, some of us struggle with an identity crisis. So some of these girls wish to remove themselves from the identity altogether by marrying out.

Lets not lose hope in one another walaaloyaal. There is blame on both sides.

Somali women? Give me a break. Are these girls serious? Where I'm from anything that has two legs can get a Somali woman for free wallahi.

Usually, Somali woman is their last choice. I, even heard one saying: "Wallahi I might just have to settle for a Somali girl."
That category that I have displayed are the vast majority of Somali women.

Once, I saw a guy throwing an apple on a Somali girl. She picked it up and ate it. Probably thought it was her mehr.

If we should talk about inferiority complexes. Let's talk about Somali girls. I haven't witnessed such creatures in my life.

:mjlol:
No that's not him. FreebandZ can't construct a coherent sentence to save his life. And I'm pretty sure he hated Madows also, since they robbed him at Minneapolis train station once. :chrisfreshhah:
makes sense! i was wondering why he had "not freebandz" in his name

Status
Not open for further replies.