Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He has to squint to but in the far distant he can see glimpses of your lost future :hemad:
But he fine though :lawd:

I'd let him go chris brown on my ass to tap it. Just for a little while :holeup:
U9SpUTK.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
In regards to the topic, I don't think you guys should make swooping generalizations based on what some say wallahi kids do with their life. Somali women who were raised well by their parents and taught their culture don't marry out.

This is exactly the reason why xaliimos are made fun of on here. Literally, no standards when it comes to non-somali men.:mjlol:

Wallahi, I do not know anyone who respects Somali girls. Allah is my Witness.

As for Asian Sub-continent women. Nobody will dare disrespect them, they earned that right. I, look down when one of them walks past as a sign of respect.
But when a Xalimo walks by I spit in her direction wallahi, just to express to her my disgust.

This is exactly the reason why xaliimos are made fun of on here. Literally, no standards when it comes to non-somali men.:mjlol:

, please. Most y'all would breed with a burito-

As for Asian Sub-continent women. Nobody will dare disrespect them, they earned that right. I, look down when one of them walks past as a sign of respect.
But when a Xalimo walks by I spit in her direction wallahi, just to express to her my disgust.

You got 99 problems and a is one.

Who hurt you? :comeon: Tell Mama Rouge

VixR

Veritas

Marry an Indian girl. They're pretty cool.

VixR

Veritas
I, tried, but a black crusty lipped xaliimo started to stalk and abuse her until she ran away.
:holeup: Well then u need to move. That wouldn't have stopped me. At any rate, date what you value. You don't need children born of transferred insecurity.

I'm a virgin. Never spoke to a girl in my life.

Besides, if I wanted a counselor, I'd go to one who doesn't get her ass tapped by any man she sees.

What would she counsel me on? 10 different ways to sell your ass?
:yloezpe::cool:

That is a flat out lie. :mjpls:

I do have many suitors as an educated, well-mannered and attractive Somali woman, so I weighing my options, something I hope you'll discover. :hemad:

But I suppose it comforts you to insult others when your virginity is decided by others and not yourself:mjcry:

:holeup: Well then u need to move. That wouldn't have stopped me.

A Sub-continent woman, where I'm from is gold. It is reflective on the attitudes of those who manage to actually find one.

Have you seen their hair? How silky and shining? Her gaze pierces through a heart so brutalised, her demeanour, tranquilises the soul. Her love, makes man appreciate women-folk. Her kindness, instills generosity as an acquired attribute. Her serenity, makes man comprehend the wonder of this woman, her vagueness, makes man more inquisitive, her charm, makes man more chivalrous, her war cry, instills bravery, her mourning, makes man shed tears, her sorrow, causes the world to cry, her happiness, makes his soul brighter, her words turns a salty sea, palatable.

If I really put my efforts into transcribing these attributes and qualities. I, wouldn't be able to do so. The world would end before I finish even 1/7th. :yloezpe:

That is a flat out lie. :mjpls:

I do have many suitors as an educated, well-mannered and attractive Somali woman, so I weighing my options, something I hope you'll discover. :hemad:

But I suppose it comforts you to insult others when your virginity is decided by others and not yourself:mjcry:

Wallahi I don't talk to woman. I don't have time. I'm 24, I've finished my Masters, I'm trying to run a small business, that's difficult to maintain. When would I have time?

Thank God I didn't find a xaliimo, I might have ended up on welfare or in jail.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A Sub-continent woman, where I'm from is gold. It is reflective on the attitudes of those who manage to actually find one.

Have you seen their hair? How silky and shining? Her gaze pierces through a heart so brutalised, her demeanour, tranquilises the soul. Her love, makes man appreciate women-folk. Her kindness, instills generosity as an acquired attribute. Her serenity, makes man comprehend the wonder of this woman, her vagueness, makes man more inquisitive, her charm, makes man more chivalrous, her war cry, instills bravery, her mourning, makes man shed tears, her sorrow, causes the world to cry, her happiness, makes his soul brighter, her words turns a salty sea, palatable.

If I really put my efforts into transcribing these attributes and qualities. I, wouldn't be able to do so. The world would end before I finish even 1/7th. :yloezpe:
Good luck, paki women are all ugly and hairy. They are also extremely racist to Somalis, and they would never tolerate you having one of their daughters.

Bad choice. A xalimo is 10x better than a curry muncher.

Wallahi I don't talk to woman. I don't have time. I'm 24, I've finished my Masters, I'm trying to run a small business, that's difficult to maintain. When would I have time?

Thank God I didn't find a xaliimo, I might have ended up on welfare or in jail.
So when is your coming out party? Cause
tumblr_lxk7d9mAyd1r62avko1_400.jpg

Also I am not entirely convinced you're not writing it from jail. Explains your hate for Xaliimos :hemad:

VixR

Veritas

You speak as if they're extinct. Good thing you don't need to transcribe qualities to find people. It seems to me like what you really need to do is go out there and find your Indian princess pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending