Self hatred of some individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Only a gay man would appreciate the women below. Xalimos in the West may not be perfect, but that's because a lot of them have lost their culture and can't even speak Somali.

8209518867_914cf0d151_b.jpg
You don't need to demean Indian women. Like many of these types of discussions, you're being selective with the imagery.

You speak as if they're extinct. Good thing you don't need to transcribe qualities to find people. It seems to me like what you really need to do is go out there and find your Indian princess pronto.

I do eulogies and I stick them on my walls. When I marry her, I'll show her that I already knew her before she ever materialised into my life.

I have everything planned.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Only a gay man would appreciate the women below. Xalimos in the West may not be perfect, but that's because a lot of them have lost their culture and can't even speak Somali.

8209518867_914cf0d151_b.jpg

Life is so unfair walahi. I am out here trying to get my beard to connect and shit while this thing is rocking hairy arms. :ileycry:

Wallahi, I do not know anyone who respects Somali girls. Allah is my Witness.

As for Asian Sub-continent women. Nobody will dare disrespect them, they earned that right. I, look down when one of them walks past as a sign of respect.
But when a Xalimo walks by I spit in her direction wallahi, just to express to her my disgust.
The Sub-continent women are controlled and abused by their male relatives. Some are not even allowed outside the house, they are basically locked in and never allowed to speak to a person of the opposite gender. Once my best friend finished high school, she was sent to Pakistan to get married to her first cousin at the age of 17 he was 25. Now my friend lives with her in laws she's basically a house maid not even allowed to step outside the house without permission.
They have no freedom. I know one Pakistani girl her brother installed a tracking software on her phone so he always knew where she was going. :mjlol:

Same thing with the Arab girls, once we came back from school holidays and this Arab girl in my class went back home and next minute she was back in school with an engagement ring she was only 14 and was engaged to her cousin

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The Sub-continent women are controlled and abused by their male relatives. Some are not even allowed outside the house, they are basically locked in and never allowed to speak to a person of the opposite gender. Once my best friend finished high school, she was sent to Pakistan to get married to her first cousin at the age of 17 he was 25. Now my friend lives with her in laws she's basically a house maid not even allowed to step outside the house without permission.
They have no freedom. I know one Pakistani girl her brother installed a tracking software on her phone so he always knew where she was going. :mjlol:

Same thing with the Arab girls, once we came back from school holidays and this Arab girl in my class went back home and next minute she was back in school with an engagement ring she was only 14 and was engaged to her cousin

Arabs are much better, and their treatment depends on their nationality. Levant arabs are very liberal, whilst many from the gulf award their females next to no liberties.

Curries take female abuse to the next level. Their females are essentially property. They also make their women go through a right of passage where the become the mother-in-laws . They are also have unreal acid throwing skills and will disfigure permanently for ridiculous things.

VixR

Veritas

A friend of mine got the "We're going back to India on a vacation" maneuver played on her at 17. It wasn't a vacation. But that's all beside the point from his high esteem for Indian women. He should still pursue them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending