Sex exchange for grades in universities in Somalia

So only the exception is your parents šŸ˜‚ and the rest of Somalis are xayawan šŸ’€
dead GIF
Heā€™s a kid chilling in the suburbs of Melbourne,the closest he can get to Somalia is through this forum

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
It saddens me to say this but I am not that surprised. I just feel bad for the good people trapped in Somalia aka the poster country for anarchy. Hope these women find a way out..

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I believe this girl one hundred percent, there are many sick teachers that try to exploit female students there. Even when girls try to get employed for a job they do this. Its one thing that should be immediately addressed. Unfortunately it wont be due to the Head Masters also being complicit in these sort of crimes.

Allah ha u gargaaro.

This is what happens with power dynamics being unbalanced and no laws or consequences that will protect these girls.

Islamically our religion limits the mixing of the two sexes and there is a great wisdom behind it. These cases are not just found in Somalia, similar cases known and hidden are found in even the west. When a non-mahram man in a power position has access to non-mahram women if he is sick enough he will try to get what he wants.

My mum used to tell me about working during the siyaad Barre era and how if a woman wanted to be promoted she had to sleep with her senior...even some government officials had mattresses in their offices:westbrookwtf:

Women would be totally free from this if they had their own schools with female teachers/dugsi with female teachers...but with the workplace it can't be helped but there needs to be serious consequences for any man who tries to take advantage of a female...because at the end of the day everyone back home has daughters and sisters who they want to protect.

Last edited:
Looks like this cancer finally reached Somali, probably spread from Kenya, it's very common in Africa and Western world.
Women being sexualized and exploited cannot be spread from other places. It takes hold from the men in the societies they live in. Next weā€™ll say the gay cancer has spread into Somalia when there probably gays there already.

Trending