Sexualization of Somali girls, the robbing of Somali Manhood and colonization

Normally I dont pay much attention and its hard to distinguish these kind of true history of colonialism from just leftist hate. This actually makes a lot of sense and I thought about something I have witnessed and observed a lot on the internet and it is the desexualization and racism of Somali males, from the stereotypical videos on tiktok making fun of Somalis with our forheads and just or physical appearance. This kind of content comes a lot from west african/bantu men who also make content sexualizing Somali girls. This kind of content are also perpetuated by our own people somali girls and some somali men who wants a quick like.

If you watch the video it states that the white feminized all of Asia and tried to rob the manhood of Asian men. Manhood is tied to how much control you have over your women and this really made me think. Somalis being shamed for their phenotype, their body, and some of the things being said is disgusting. This is basically gaalo trying to rob our manhood. Look how rebellious women are in our community.

There is more to it. When the west colonized the Muslim world, it portrayed the men as oppressors and the Muslim women as oppressed and themselves as liberators. This mindset is today deeply rooted in many girls mind notably BLM Xalimo and the definition of this term is a Somali girl who has adopted liberal ideas and believe in a liberalized Islam, who is also a social justice warrior. This term is actually valid.

I know I have mentioned bunch of random things but they are all connected

Just watch the video and connect the dots and tell me what y'all think.

This discussion is strictly limited to Muslim males and females. If you are a gaal get outta here. I don't want to hear none of your opinion

Yes I have noticed the declawing of Somali male manhood, odd you bring up Asians as I don’t think we’re that far yet but it will be if we let things happen like this.

more Somalis MUST hit the gym for these stereotypes and demasculizing comments about skinny Somalis to end.

after all if they see many Somalis in the gym then they will shut up about us being skinny.

Juke

VIP
Tiktok discourse has unleashed a deluge of cuckoldry think pieces on this world

In China, the app in the form of Douyin pushes STEM and educational videos. In the rest of the world we get this crap.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

BLM halima’s aren’t that common. I think tiktok has destroyed some of your minds; most Somalis marry their own and raise their children as Muslims, including the SJW girls everyone harps on about. The ones who don’t marry Somalis are not going for black men/women. The term “BLM halima” is cuckold-y in itself, and makes it seems like you’re obsessed with black men. When madows on tiktok make fun of the Somali phenotype, there is a pushback in the comments but when North Africans (I feel like they do this because of the crazy amount of NA female/madow male couples on tiktok…they can’t attack madow men directly because it would be branded racism and they would be viewed as incels so they go for what they assume is an “easier target” (they won’t get as much backlash) and attack Somalis instead) and South Asians (more so on Twitter than tiktok) do it, I have noticed Somalis turn a blind eye. Maybe because they’re not gaalos? I don’t get why you guys take madows seriously anyways, all their hatred comes from a place of envy. How are Somali women rebellious?

BLM halima’s aren’t that common. I think tiktok has destroyed some of your minds; most Somalis marry their own and raise their children as Muslims, including the SJW girls everyone harps on about. The ones who don’t marry Somalis are not going for black men/women. The term “BLM halima” is cuckold-y in itself, and makes it seems like you’re obsessed with black men. When madows on tiktok make fun of the Somali phenotype, there is a pushback in the comments but when North Africans (I feel like they do this because of the crazy amount of NA female/madow male couples on tiktok…they can’t attack madow men directly because it would be branded racism and they would be viewed as incels so they go for what they assume is an “easier target” (they won’t get as much backlash) and attack Somalis instead) and South Asians (more so on Twitter than tiktok) do it, I have noticed Somalis turn a blind eye. Maybe because they’re not gaalos? I don’t get why you guys take madows seriously anyways, all their hatred comes from a place of envy. How are Somali women rebellious?

They see literally, a handful of weird Somali women and girls and then act as if we have a crisis in our community. The vast majority of Somali girls and women are involved with Somali males and that's a fact. Some people are addicted to social media and cannot think logically, that's the problem here.

BLM halima’s aren’t that common. I think tiktok has destroyed some of your minds; most Somalis marry their own and raise their children as Muslims, including the SJW girls everyone harps on about. The ones who don’t marry Somalis are not going for black men/women. The term “BLM halima” is cuckold-y in itself, and makes it seems like you’re obsessed with black men. When madows on tiktok make fun of the Somali phenotype, there is a pushback in the comments but when North Africans (I feel like they do this because of the crazy amount of NA female/madow male couples on tiktok…they can’t attack madow men directly because it would be branded racism and they would be viewed as incels so they go for what they assume is an “easier target” (they won’t get as much backlash) and attack Somalis instead) and South Asians (more so on Twitter than tiktok) do it, I have noticed Somalis turn a blind eye. Maybe because they’re not gaalos? I don’t get why you guys take madows seriously anyways, all their hatred comes from a place of envy. How are Somali women rebellious btw?
"The term “BLM halima” is cuckold-y and makes it seems like you’re obsessed with black men."

How did you make that connection?

I am not on tiktok, the videos from tiktok are also reposted or shared on other platforms.

"there is a pushback in the comments"

Whats the pushback? If Somalis said commented on bantu phenotype, what do you think Somalis would be branded?

"Racist, incel, you took it too far, it was just a joke."

Arabs or north africans or south asians making fun of Somalis is rare. I rarely come across it. I do come across lots of gaalo bantus beefing with Somalis and these are started by yes the gaalo bantus.

why you guys take madows seriously anyways, all their hatred comes from a place of envy. How are Somali women rebellious btw?

Because they are a threat. Dont forget that these are the same folks who genocided their way to our ethnic border and spread all across Africa from a small region in west Africa. This is called the Bantu Expansion. Check out how they make barbecue of pygmies in Congo or how they almost eradicated Khoisans before the Dutch came and tamed them.

The internet is a powerful tool because almost everyone consumes it. This is why it matters shedding light on these issues. Norh Africans dont border Somalis, they dont sexualize Somali girls, same with South Asians.

BLM xalimo is a valid term. What would you call Ilhan Omar?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I write whatever I feel is relevant. Whatever I feel is relevant there is no shame in. As for my game? My Game is self improvement, educating myself. Doing whatever I can to be better than who I was before. I am 22 with major plans. Major

You're an incel who comes on here acting like a muslim who is pro islam, in the post above you make excuses for arabs/asians saying they arent racist but call all black people "bantus" and are racist gaalo.

This thread is your incel cope to blame your failures with xalimos on random madows, theres many replicas just type in somali women madow on the search bar

"The term “BLM halima” is cuckold-y and makes it seems like you’re obsessed with black men."

How did you make that connection?

I am not on tiktok, the videos from tiktok are also reposted or shared on other platforms.

"there is a pushback in the comments"

Whats the pushback? If Somalis said commented on bantu phenotype, what do you think Somalis would be branded?

"Racist, incel, you took it too far, it was just a joke."

Arabs or north africans or south asians making fun of Somalis is rare. I rarely come across it. I do come across lots of gaalo bantus beefing with Somalis and these are started by yes the gaalo bantus.

why you guys take madows seriously anyways, all their hatred comes from a place of envy. How are Somali women rebellious btw?

Because they are a threat. Dont forget that these are the same folks who genocided their way to our ethnic border and spread all across Africa from a small region in west Africa. This is called the Bantu Expansion. Check out how they make barbecue of pygmies in Congo or how they almost eradicated Khoisans before the Dutch came and tamed them.

The internet is a powerful tool because almost everyone consumes it. This is why it matters shedding light on these issues. Norh Africans dont border Somalis, they dont sexualize Somali girls, same with South Asians.

BLM xalimo is a valid term. What would you call Ilhan Omar?
Ilhan Omar is a Somali woman married to an caadan man, before this she was married to a Somali man. What about that reminds you of BLM? Because she protested alongside them? The term is cuck-y and always has been. I’ll go on tiktok and see a Somali girl at a kpop concert and the first comment will be “BLM halima”. A Somali girl marrying a non-Somali and there’ll be “BLM halima” comments. A Somali woman will be arguing with an ajanabi and a Somali guy will intercede on the ajanabi’s behalf and go “oh ignore her, we call these girls BLM halima’s”. Do you know how embarrassing those comments are? How do you see Somali girls/women doing something and your first thought is BLM? It makes it seem like you’re obsessed with madows, especially when you’re mentioning madows/BLM situation were there are no madows present. To add fuel to the fire, there are Somali incels/trolls on twitter posting weird, cuck fanfiction about Somali girls and madow men. Trolls who live in the UK making “Tyrone” jokes about random Somali girls. How is that not cuck-y?

Go on tiktok and find a video of a madow making fun of Somali’s. There will be hundreds of comments from Somalis (and non-Somalia who dislike madows and use the comment section as a chance to dunk on them) making fun of madow features or being straight up racist. There will be teenage girls, boys and grown adults making KKK level comments that get hundreds of likes. Somalis aren’t a passive people; I see Somali girls making racist comments on tiktok literally every other day. Somali girls with “she/her” in their bios making fun of police brutality to get back at madows who are racist towards Somalis. Nobody will call you an incel for retaliating.

Okay, the madow expansion happened. Now what? Are you going to do anything about the madows living in Somalia? If you want a group of madows to focus on, worry about the ones who live in Somalia and who hate us despite living in our country. They are much more of a serious threat than some madow guy making a tiktok.

NA’s and South Asian’s most definitely act in the same way madows do, except they’re given a pass because they’re viewed as “brothers” even when they’re making fun of Somalis. Isn’t it South Asian men always bullying Chunkz? I see NA girls making tiktoks simping over Somali men and I just move on. Coming on here and comparing Somalis to East Asian men who have been emasculated beyond belief is crazy.

Nearly every Somali/madow kid I have come across has a Somali father. And even then, they’re a minuscule group in comparison to the Somali/caadans. The majority of Somalis will marry another Somali. The SJW girls I meet are married to Somali men and are raising Muslim children. If you’re concerned about Somalis dating/marrying out etc then turn your attention to arabs and caadans because that’s who they’re marrying.

You’re too online.

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar is a Somali woman married to an caadan man, before this she was married to a Somali man. What about that reminds you of BLM? Because she protested alongside them? The term is cuck-y and always has been. I’ll go on tiktok and see a Somali girl at a kpop concert and the first comment will be “BLM halima”. A Somali girl marrying a non-Somali and there’ll be “BLM halima” comments. A Somali woman will be arguing with an ajanabi and a Somali guy will intercede on the ajanabi’s behalf and go “oh ignore her, we call these girls BLM halima’s”. Do you know how embarrassing those comments are? How do you see Somali girls/women doing something and your first thought is BLM? It makes it seem like you’re obsessed with madows, especially when you’re mentioning madows/BLM situation were there are no madows present. To add fuel to the fire, there are Somali incels/trolls on twitter posting weird, cuck fanfiction about Somali girls and madow men. Trolls who live in the UK making “Tyrone” jokes about random Somali girls. How is that not cuck-y?

Go on tiktok and find a video of a madow making fun of Somali’s. There will be hundreds of comments from Somalis (and non-Somalia who dislike madows and use the comment section as a chance to dunk on them) making fun of madow features or being straight up racist. There will be teenage girls, boys and grown adults making KKK level comments that get hundreds of likes. Somalis aren’t a passive people; I see Somali girls making racist comments on tiktok literally every other day. Somali girls with “she/her” in their bios making fun of police brutality to get back at madows who are racist towards Somalis. Nobody will call you an incel for retaliating.

Okay, the madow expansion happened. Now what? Are you going to do anything about the madows living in Somalia? If you want a group of madows to focus on, worry about the ones who live in Somalia and who hate us despite living in our country. They are much more of a serious threat than some madow guy making a tiktok.

NA’s and South Asian’s most definitely act in the same way madows do, except they’re given a pass because they’re viewed as “brothers” even when they’re making fun of Somalis. Isn’t it South Asian men always bullying Chunkz? I see NA girls making tiktoks simping over Somali men and I just move on. Coming on here and comparing Somalis to East Asian men who have been emasculated beyond belief is crazy.

Nearly every Somali/madow kid I have come across has a Somali father. And even then, they’re a minuscule group in comparison to the Somali/caadans. The majority of Somalis will marry another Somali. The SJW girls I meet are married to Somali men and are raising Muslim children. If you’re concerned about Somalis dating/marrying out etc then turn your attention to arabs and caadans because that’s who they’re marrying.

You’re too online.
South Asian dudes are kinda emasculated as well tbh

You're an incel who comes on here acting like a muslim who is pro islam, in the post above you make excuses for arabs/asians saying they arent racist but call all black people "bantus" and are racist gaalo.

This thread is your incel cope to blame your failures with xalimos on random madows, theres many replicas just type in somali women madow on the search bar
I live in Scandinavia. I dont even know that many bantus. Those I know are Muslims. Only 1 is gaal and he a friend. Also how can I ever be a racist if I love and care about Somali Bantus. We have bantus of our own and I would marry one of them and give my daughter to the best of them. As for NA and Asians, in no way did I make excuse for them but the context and circumstances were different. Also I am many great friends who are from these countries. All peace. Gonna wed a cute berber in sha Allah.

You calling me an incel? That term means involuntary celibate and it doesnt refer to someone who waits till marriage it means someone who tries to fornicate but cant. In no way do I try to fornicate as for marriage, I am 22 and I have more important things to take care of before marriage. I have lots of marriage opportunities. Your silly attacks means nothing you self hating BLM Xalimo.

Trending