Sexualization of Somali girls, the robbing of Somali Manhood and colonization

Even this one Filipino shordy who’s dating my friend who’s Somali said she don’t fw Asian dudes cuz of small :mjcry:
No loyalty or being on code for these ppl
Exactly. Whatever stereotype is regurgitated on the internet will definitely materialize offline. People will have these stereotypes in their heads when they leave off their phone and go outside. These female accounts saying log off, its only a internet thing don't understand my point.

Tiktok discourse has unleashed a deluge of cuckoldry think pieces on this world

In China, the app in the form of Douyin pushes STEM and educational videos. In the rest of the world we get this crap.
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Where do you and another similar comment connect my post with cuckoldry? You dont know the definition of a cuck. I dont know how you even connected what i said to this. A cuck is someone without protective jealousy or gheerah, he doesnt care if his womenfolk daughters, wives, sisters, mother socialize with non mahrams, he doesnt care if they are modest. Thats the definition of a cuck. Did you even watch the video? The general topic here is colonialism and tools and tricks to colonize a people is to desexualize and tame the men. Exactly what europe did in Asia specifically China and India. As for the Muslim world, the Europeans portrayed the males as oppressors and the females as oppressed and they justified their conquest as liberators.

The internet is a powerful tool. Its our daily paper. Every content we consume shapes us, it shapes our identity, our mindset, our ideology. Its powerful. You can't just say its a internet thing.

Please reread what I wrote both the post and the replies to the others. And then tell me what you think. Watch the video. Its like none of you even watched the video.
you're right i did not watch it :yloezpe:

Maybe it's some sort of male resentment from their personal lives being projected online. Its common for girls, a lot of us feel like we've been failed by the men in our lives.
I wasnt on twitter back then... I remember going online around 17 (alhamdulilah) and being initiated into the online gender wars on Somali twitter. For most, its just banter but for the chronically online with no social life outside of the internet- its a career.

I think that it has more to do with ajanabis praising Somali women for their features and mocking Somali men especially after Captain Philips and some Xalimo begs siding with those ajanabis. They were a tiny minority but very vocal and this has snowballed into what we see online. Still, this is just an online phenomena as Somali men and women get on well in real life and marry each other almost exclusively Alhamdullilah.

Juke

VIP
Where do you and another similar comment connect my post with cuckoldry? You dont know the definition of a cuck. I dont know how you even connected what i said to this. A cuck is someone without protective jealousy or gheerah, he doesnt care if his womenfolk daughters, wives, sisters, mother socialize with non mahrams, he doesnt care if they are modest. Thats the definition of a cuck.
Yes that's the defintion of a dayuus. But you made this post to protect girls to which you have no relation, besides common ethnicity, from abuses you say are going on. What does that mean?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
I think that it has more to do with ajanabis praising Somali women for their features and mocking Somali men especially after Captain Philips and some Xalimo begs siding with those ajanabis. They were a tiny minority but very vocal and this has snowballed into what we see online. Still, this is just an online phenomena as Somali men and women get on well in real life and marry each other almost exclusively Alhamdullilah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Yes that's the defintion of a dayuus. But you made this post to protect girls to which you have no relation, besides common ethnicity, from abuses you say are going on. What does that mean?
We’ll excuse me :mjlol: the man doesn’t want his womenfolk to have the stereotype of easy lays like Filipino snd Thai women with white men :russ:

Juke

VIP
We’ll excuse me :mjlol: the man doesn’t want his womenfolk to have the stereotype of easy lays like Filipino snd Thai women with white men :russ:
Somalia is a muslim country, sex tourism by ajnabis (rather than old odaays lol) isn't happening any time soon.

As for the dating success of indoyaar men in the west, they gotta blame God for their low sexual dimorphism

Dayuuth*

If I made this post ro protect girls I am not related to etc. Why would you then connect this with being a cuck? Wouldn't having protective jealousy over Muslim Women not be the opposite? Of course, other women is not my job but this was just an awareness post and why shouldnt a post even if it's not obligatory not have protective jealousy over a Muslim or a Muslim and Somali? Please make me understand

Somalia is a muslim country, sex tourism by ajnabis (rather than old odaays lol) isn't happening any time soon.

As for the dating success of indoyaar men in the west, they gotta blame God for their low sexual dimorphism
And why is that? Cause it is a patriarchal society. That's why. Something BLM Xalimo dont want. Guess who is pushing a western backed sex bill? A female. Women shouldn't mingle in politics.

Juke

VIP
It's dayuus in Somali lmao

If I made this post ro protect girls I am not related to etc. Why would you then connect this with being a cuck? Wouldn't having protective jealousy over Muslim Women not be the opposite? Of course, other women is not my job but this was just an awareness post and why shouldnt a post even if it's not obligatory not have protective jealousy over a Muslim or a Muslim and Somali? Please make me understand
I'm not here to join the reverse circle jerk tryna shame you. God told you to protect your female family members not random women. Gatekeeping/mate guarding females strangers is not protective jealousy, it's typical inc3l sh1t.

And why is that? Cause it is a patriarchal society. That's why. Something BLM Xalimo dont want. Guess who is pushing a western backed sex bill? A female. Women shouldn't mingle in politics.
Protect your own family saxib, other women aren't any of your business. Don't worry about Somalia becoming a hub for sex tourism, its not gonna happen anytime soon.

*It's dayuus in Somali lmao

I'm not here to join the reverse circle jerk tryna shame you. God told you to protect your female family members not random women. Gatekeeping/mate guarding females strangers is not protective jealousy, it's typical inc3l sh1t.

Protect your own family saxib, other women aren't any of your business. Don't worry about Somalia becoming a hub for sex tourism, its not gonna happen anytime soon.
Again I said this post was only for awareness. To educate you uneducated liberals. I just didn't understand the cuck thing that you and another user mentioned. Why even bring it up? Unless you accuse me of being one. I am not, I have the utmost protective jealousy. I am not married yet. 22 but my future wife gonna wear a burqa, not even a niqab, a burqa. She gonna leave the house only with me. No one except her own close nuclear family like parents, siblings, grand parents, uncles and aunts gonna see her and my parents. I will not even allow my brothers to see her. Imma be the only to enjoy her beauty. No modern girl can survive my gheerah, definitely not a girl struggling with Hijab.

Again I said this post was only for awareness. To educate you uneducated liberals. I just didn't understand the cuck thing that you and another user mentioned. Why even bring it up? Unless you accuse me of being one. I am not, I have the utmost protective jealousy. I am not married yet. 22 but my future wife gonna wear a burqa, not even a niqab, a burqa. She gonna leave the house only with me. No one except her own close nuclear family like parents, siblings, grand parents, uncles and aunts gonna see her and my parents. I will not even allow my brothers to see her. Imma be the only to enjoy her beauty. No modern girl can survive my gheerah, definitely not a girl struggling with Hijab.
I think you should get a doll and dress her up in burkha. I don’t think you can actually handle a human female. @Reformed J I actually see where you are coming from with this particularly strange man.

The idea of someone never leaving the home without you isn’t realistic. People have errands to run, hospital appointments and families to see. Outings with family, weddings and just general life to be honest.

What you’re advocating isn’t marriage it’s imprisonment and the idea of women of old would have been able to survive like that is a lie too. Modern or old, women were never trapped in the house 24/7. For Bedouins like our ancestors, such a lifestyle simply wasn’t feasible.

Trending