SHE GOT NO SHAME IN HER GAME! Young Somali female, an inspiring IG model, frm SL grabs an MP seat N

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
people are getting fooled by her eyes, brainwashed by European standards :pacspit:
I don't think that's it, but we have close Ashrafs friends here. Maybe ppl r not used to seeing them. Don't get me wrong, colored eyes are pretty. I'm not anti-colored eyes, especially green and gray eyes. Just bc someone likes certain traits doesn't make them brainwashed either.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's up with the colored contacts? She looks like your typical chubby cadcad or ashraaf. :manny:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm not as impressed with her looks as some, I think she has a typicalish look. She looks conventionally Ashraaf (spelling). But I'm happy for her, good luck to her.

I'm impressed with you tho

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What's up with the colored contacts? She looks like your typical chubby cadcad or ashraaf. :manny:

Is this a trend or something. When SomalidaAduunka was a thing I saw plenty of girls wearing coloured contacts, they would even share the brand of it at the end :kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:.

Is it catching on?

Wallahi Somalia at this point is beyond messed up, it's some sort of bizarre political joke being played on the Somali people. It's like the international community and their corrupt Somali lackeys wanna see how much bullshit we will take before we push back. They brought in Amisom, no push back from the Somali people. They decided to divide the country into federal states (tribal fiefdoms), no push back from the Somali people. They decided to sell our women to the filthy Saudis, no push back. They wanna take our waters, no push back on a massive scale. Now they're just taking the piss by filling parliament seats with fashion designers and IG models who probably don't even know what the functions of a parliament are loool.

Apollo

VIP
Wallahi Somalia at this point is beyond messed up, it's some sort of bizarre political joke being played on the Somali people. It's like the international community and their corrupt Somali lackeys wanna see how much bullshit we will take before we push back. They brought in Amisom, no push back from the Somali people. They decided to divide the country into federal states (tribal fiefdoms), no push back from the Somali people. They decided to sell our women to the filthy Saudis, no push back. They wanna take our waters, no push back on a massive scale. Now they're just taking the piss by filling parliament seats with fashion designers and IG models who probably don't even know what the functions of a parliament are loool.

Hehe, I should try to get into Somalia's parliament. Seems like it is easy to get in. Just need to brush up on my Somali. :icon lol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is deep adeer!

It is a sad state of affair that a girl who went to Hargeisa to mingle with the pop stars over there finds herself an MP position. How pathetic ! Incredibly pathetic.

Keep in mind that if you go through her Social Media platforms this chick shows no inclination of being exposed to Spmsli politics or any solidarity with the calamity that is Somalia.

I bet you that some guy approached her to fill in the female quota that the UN and Western nation imposed on the occupied Somslia (Somalia is occupied for all we know). I wonder what the guy got in return :lolbron::ooh::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.