SHE GOT NO SHAME IN HER GAME! Young Somali female, an inspiring IG model, frm SL grabs an MP seat N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Seen a lot of halimos using her pictures as profile in social media. Always wondered who she was, thanks for solving the puzzle. :dabcasar:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You are ill informed of the Somali clan hierarchy. You are utterly clueless

Tuni and tumaal are both despised ad subjugated like the Madhibaans
This is true, Tuuni and Tuumal are technically midhiban in Somalia. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but they're heavily discriminated against.

waraabe

Your superior
Lol you are right in this one, we have this family from different tribe married the girls of my family for the past 100 years. My sister rejected the marriage proposal because she sick of seeing the same old faces in wedding.

You aren't from somaliland but khatumo state of Somalia :camby:

I know this girl. Recently she got married to 50 years old arab guy from dubai (very rich odey). She loves money so much that she would anything to get more.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Tunnis aren't marginalised I think you're confused they're from brave/merca all the way to the jubbas. They're not treated as outcast in south somalia whatsoever.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Tunnis aren't marginalised I think you're confused they're from brave/merca all the way to the jubbas. They're not treated as outcast in south somalia whatsoever.

Theirs alot confused people on here that just say crap. Tuunis aren't margnalized, on of the most famous Somali scholars was born from, Sheikh Aweys Al-Barawi.

Reign

VIP
Theirs alot confused people on here that just say crap. Tuunis aren't margnalized, on of the most famous Somali scholars was born from, Sheikh Aweys Al-Barawi.
Barawas and Tuunis are two seperate clans. Tuunis claim Barawas but Barawas dont claim them. Some intermarry with them and they have somewhat barwani culture but they're not barwanis. They're the bootleg dark skin copy of barwanis.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Barawas and Tuunis are two seperate clans. Tuunis claim Barawas but Barawas dont claim them. Some intermarry with them and they have somewhat barwani culture but they're not barwanis. They're the bootleg dark skin copy of barwanis.

Sheik Aweys al Barawi was tuuni, alot of tunnis lived in Barawa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

People who are from barawa are called reer barawe, Tunis and Madows included, but the swahili speaking arabs that live there are more often called reer barawe, that's not their clan name though. Tunis don't claim anything but being ethnic somali, these groups don't even speak the same language so it would be wierd for them to claim some swahili speaking arabs but I believe they occasionally intermarry and have a good relationship with each other.

And @AceofSom is correct that man is D&M.

Reign

VIP
People who are from barawa are called reer barawe, Tunis and Madows included, but the swahili speaking arabs that live there are more often called reer barawe, that's not their clan name though. Tunis don't claim anything but being ethnic somali, these groups don't even speak the same language so it would be wierd for them to claim some swahili speaking arabs but I believe they occasionally intermarry and have a good relationship with each other.

The tuunis I've met a weirdly enough claim baravanese even though they dont speak the language/dialect.

Welcome back
:ehh:

Status
Not open for further replies.