SHE GOT NO SHAME IN HER GAME! Young Somali female, an inspiring IG model, frm SL grabs an MP seat N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But I take in solace that she is ok someone's radar and she is so fresh to this dangerous environment. She's so naive and so out of touch they very soon we will hear about something. I wouldn't be the one to shed a tear for her. Any person in Somalia's government will receive my habaar. No God fearing person could be in any of Somalia's administrations. You have to strike a deal with satan to be part of it.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Now, they're just busy with her warankilo waji, soon they will shift to her "traitorous" behaviour.:siilaanyolaugh:
Lmao I'm pretty sure she knew someone on the inside to get her a deal. Theres no way a clothing designer turned MP without connections. If thats the case they're okay with her past marriage.

After a quick search, I found out that she's Tuni (who are an ethnic Somali clan). Tunis have intermarried heavily with Barawanis.

She's not from Somaliland, she's is one of your own from Somalia
image.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After a quick search, I found out that she's Tuni (who are an ethnic Somali clan). Tunis have intermarried heavily with Barawanis.

Holly Molly the poor girl is the marginalized and heavily discriminated against.

I bet you a lot of your parents would have a stress if you marry her.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's not from SL please report the truth. She is clearly from Somalia in her posts and has a flag from their country up proudly.
:kodaksmiley:

Also she wears contact lenses you can see from her other posts.

Stop this insult on to my elite character

Holly Molly the poor girl is the marginalized and heavily discriminated against.

No she is beautiful and have thousands of Somalis followers in her IG, plus muna is married to reer roger.

Last edited:
I don't like people that are fake. The natural color of her eyes are dark brown. Yet, she wore the same blue contacts in almost every picture dating back to months, if not years. Why can't people just appreciate who they are and what Allah has given to them (physically).

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Marginalised? :drakewtf: Tunni is a Raxanwayn clan, they are big players in southern Somalia. This is not Somaliland where everyone is 5 cousins apart

Marginalised? :drakewtf: Tunni is a Raxanwayn clan, they are big players in southern Somalia. This is not Somaliland where everyone is 5 cousins apart

Lol you are right in this one, we have this family from different tribe married the girls of my family for the past 100 years. My sister rejected the marriage proposal because she sick of seeing the same old faces in wedding.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You are ill informed of the Somali clan hierarchy. You are utterly clueless

Tuni and tumaal are both despised ad subjugated like the Madhibaans

Status
Not open for further replies.