She Got Rejected For Marriage Because She's "Black"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She should go for it but not return to the community when he inevitably abuses her. Palestinian men are prone to extreme violence

You sick mate 😂 so what you saying is if you marry ajnabi girl you will love to beat her up? I didn’t know you enjoy this kinda shit
No, I mean some xalimos who marry out wouid anything for the ajanabi, there was once this xalimo who was getting abused by a madow dude she was with, she even used to clean him in the toilet to please him.

@Nin123 think about it logically she's practically in love with the guy he's basically her dream. now let's say she's logical about this and you end up being the next guy she talks to as the second option 💀

She ain't ever gonna like you like the Palestinian guy. she only left him in that scenario because she wanted to be rational her heart is still with that guy. He's her first love your just a backup at that point.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
@Nin123 think about it logically she's practically in love with the guy he's basically her dream. now let's say she's logical about this and you end up being the next guy she talks to as the second option 💀

She ain't ever gonna like you like the Palestinian guy. she only left him in that scenario because she wanted to be rational her heart is still with that guy. He's her first love your just a backup at that point.
Yeah sucks to be the second option 😂

She sounds very young and inexperienced in life. She shouldn’t value the opinions of others more than her parents and her own intuition.

Guy doesn’t love her. Someone who loves you wouldn’t set you up like that. And why couldn’t he find a women from his own community? That speaks volumes by itself.

I’m suprised her parents aren’t against it, out of curiosity I asked my hooyo one time if I could marry an Arab and she asked me if I liked getting beat up in my home everyday 💀💀