Shirka Golaha Wadatashiga Qaran Muqdisho

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Would Deni not show up for the first meetings to discuss terms if that is what he opposed? His reluctance to participate amounts to rejecting the councils legitimacy outright.

The fact that Harti media launched right into "An Ogaden, Hawiye, and Raxanweyn wanted to decide x for the country" doesn't help public opinion. It also doesn’t help he asked to "meet in Garowe” or that Denis been undermining our PM since his appointment prior to any dispute.
Deni did attend the Oct 2022 NCC meeting remotely.
https://wardheernews.com/warmurtiyeed-golaha-wadatashiga-qaran/
He stopped attending NCC meetings when it became clear HSM wanted to basically rewrite the constitution.

Who cares what media say? Meeting in Garowe is the same as when the NCC met in Dhusamareeb or Baydhabo, it has no implication.

The PM and Madoobe are political weathervanes who don't care about the Hawiye attempt at rolling back federalism, which Puntland has been building a consensus for over the past 26 years. They are sitting in the 4.5 seat meant to represent Daarood as a whole, yet they are signing and pushing things that will destroy what Puntland has been slowly constructing. If you can't see this, I don't know what to tell you.

Agreements in relations to foreign affairs I can agree. I cant recall anything like that being signed from memory. When it comes to an NCC agreement of the “port authority”. I will most definitely not accept the distortion of “Hawiyes are taking Kismayos keys” which is what I initially contested.

As for elections were seeing Madoobe slash that now. If he loses and HSM gets control over his elections in JL I will go back on everything said but even the Hawiyes know thats not happening.

Madoobe already agreed that the federal government has sole responsibility over ports and airports. Read #27 of "AWOODAHA U GAARKA AH DF". It is ok to have forgotten that Madoobe and Xamse have signed something this insane. It is quite unbelievable.
https://goobjoog.com/content/uploads/2022/12/Final-Version-Astaynta-Awoodaha.pdf

It is not about whether or not Madoobe can be removed by force, it is the fact that he has signed Jubaland onto the project of re-centralizing Somalia. These fucking precedents will be there after he is gone. Gaas is gone, and yet the natural resource agreement he signed is still binding upon Puntland. You don't seem to understand this.

The whole premise of this question flies in the face of the initial point. Im not arguing you attacked us.

I would also argue this constitution was a significant event in terms of obfuscating the citizenship laws which is minor in migratory concerns but this excuse has been used by Daroods to try and sideline us federally.

Characters in JL i despise like Xidig have credited this to PL during the constitutional debates in parliament, I cant agree but its easy to play that card considering the MJ leaders of that time period were rabidly anti-Ogaden and openly questioned the same thing.

It is simply not true that Puntland obfuscated the ethnic citizenship clause. It was Hawiye who opposed maintaining that clause of the 1961 constitution. Btw Prof. Gaandi aun was advising Puntland and PM Gaas on drafting the constitution. There is no reason why he would want to put something like that in there. Xidig is a liar.

Article 8 of chapter 1 of the constitution that was passed in March of this year has the same language as the 2012 constitution. This is after HSM tried to water it down. Parliament brought the 2012 wording back.

dastuur.png

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He stopped attending NCC meetings when it became clear HSM wanted to basically rewrite the constitution.

Who cares what media say? Meeting in Garowe is the same as when the NCC met in Dhusamareeb or Baydhabo, it has no implication.

The PM and Madoobe are political weathervanes who don't care about the Hawiye attempt at rolling back federalism, which Puntland has been building a consensus for over the past 26 years. They are sitting in the 4.5 seat meant to represent Daarood as a whole, yet they are signing and pushing things that will destroy what Puntland has been slowly constructing. If you can't see this, I don't know what to tell you.

Madoobe already agreed that the federal government has sole responsibility over ports and airports. Read #27 of "AWOODAHA U GAARKA AH DF". It is ok to have forgotten that Madoobe and Xamse have signed something this insane. It is quite unbelievable.
https://goobjoog.com/content/uploads/2022/12/Final-Version-Astaynta-Awoodaha.pdf

It is not about whether or not Madoobe can be removed by force, it is the fact that he has signed Jubaland onto the project of re-centralizing Somalia. These fucking precedents will be there after he is gone. Gaas is gone, and yet the natural resource agreement he signed is still binding upon Puntland. You don't seem to understand this.

It is simply not true that Puntland obfuscated the ethnic citizenship clause. It was Hawiye who opposed maintaining that clause of the 1961 constitution. Btw Prof. Gaandi aun was advising Puntland and PM Gaas on drafting the constitution. There is no reason why he would want to put something like that in there. Xidig is a liar.

Article 8 of chapter 1 of the constitution that was passed in March of this year has the same language as the 2012 constitution. This is after HSM tried to water it down. Parliament brought the 2012 wording back.

View attachment 344902
Beesha absame came out against Ahmed madowe, support Hassan gurgurte and marxum Hassan😂😂

PL went into total war over their diminished position in regards to the dastuur. The FGS fights them with aid and 5th columns. How is that relevant to ‘hasty signatures’???

Theres no difference between a unified port authority and the current status quo of the SNA.

He was never in the best or worst interests of either. Its not in JLs favor for a unilateral election missing 2/3 Darood states among other reasons.

What MJs never understand is we will never let you have the same position on the constitution. No fearmongering or Garowe linkups with opposition will ever change that stance so we will never align with Deni. It can go parliament or die in deadlock.
Stop with the HAG conspiracy theories, the constitution was already written by 2010. Only four points were discussed in the Garowe principles. 825 delegates of the National Constituent Assembly (NCA) approved it not the MJ boogieman you seem to fear.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

That is a fair point, I can suspend suspicion of Deni for now in this regard. Local opinion was more of a supporting claim then an independent evidence.

Deals that dont have to do with foreign entities always have been subject to local interpretation until the FGS gains the ability to enforce its interpretation or until the IC cares to enforce dead letter laws, it will remain status quo. Which of those do you believe will happen? I doubt either as ~half the country won’t recognize its existence if passed.

I dont think its all benign, but its among a million other things I see that I worry over
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By comparison PL was formed in a vacuum. If MJs had over half their territory under AS whos waging a nearly overt clan war whilst also juggling a hostile subregion who randomly gets the PM/President do you think they’d be interested in placing stalled provisional amendments as sole priority for another +5 years? Whether or not this gamble pays off is to be decided in time, I dont know the end result of the rewards or cons. I will have to see what Madoobe can accomplish with what hes gained, if bridges are burned right now, IC attitude towards this Dastuur etc.

Madoobe displayed his red line with this election issue. This all sucks for the other Daroods who want a PMs help for their top priority but we’ve all been there.

View attachment 344902
I dont believe PL drafted it but those who did clearly had zero pushback on that. This isnt important however if you dont believe Deni wants PL to have yesterdays price in regards to the NCC.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Beesha absame came out against Ahmed madowe, support Hassan gurgurte and marxum Hassan😂😂
Beesha Koombes MPs are with Qoslaye and PSF is in Gurgurtes orientation
IMG_2730.gif

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
whats next for hsm? Somaliland and puntland cut ties. Now jubbaland might do same and do own thing

Does somaliland count to be fair, they don’t even come to the meetings.

you see the second point madobe raised is precisely why gurgurte’s 1p1v is corrupt. After dissolving the first committee which was was gathered from shacabka. Non biased people. He wants to make his own now which has total control over the whole country’s election process. They answer to the president, so this creates a blind spot in which the election can be manipulated.

madobe’s makes more sense. A regional one to communicate with the federal government. So that not shady businesses can be done in their states from xamar.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Does somaliland count to be fair, they don’t even come to the meetings.

you see the second point madobe raised is precisely why gurgurte’s 1p1v is corrupt. After dissolving the first committee which was was gathered from shacabka. Non biased people. He wants to make his own now which has total control over the whole country’s election process. They answer to the president, so this creates a blind spot in which the election can be manipulated.

madobe’s makes more sense. A regional one to communicate with the federal government. So that not shady businesses can be done in their states from xamar.
I think somaliland has to count because they vote in current election 4.5 model, if we go 1m1v they need to be I picture
1728327789229.png

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I think somaliland has to count because they vote in current election 4.5 model, if we go 1m1v they need to be I picture
View attachment 344970
Yes their MP’s are vocal to the point where they affect decisions regarding SSC. Subhanallah we need to get rid of this voting system. Hassan’s constitution needs work, the problem is, he’s just trying to push it through, without any deliberating.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Beesha Koombes MPs are with Qoslaye and PSF is in Gurgurtes orientation
View attachment 344960
Asad nikiye is marxumka number 1 entertainer 😂😂 every since he was defeated 2019 election the nigga becoming prostitute for xarmaajo to gurgurte/marxumka just to undermine the puntland government he believes he was the rightful leader that supposed to ruled puntland after abdiweli ali gaas lost the election since his bah dir he believes it was thier turn to rule puntland us bah dir enterprise business like how his family was running puntland security force us family owned businesses for 20 years they made millions and million USA dollar , brought thousand of acre of land in bosaso,qardho,garowe and galkacayo, when they came from galaadi dollo, they didn’t have sh1t 😂😂 they in rich themselves after they had peace agreements with Abdullah Yusuf 2004 , where Abdullah Yusuf will run for Somalia president 2004 to bring hawiye in Mogadishu government so he can be called jaale madaxweyna 😂😂 and in return hawiye became alqaida terriost 2006 to undermine his ambition of him being called jaale madax weyne like afweyne … beesha majerteen wa la hareen kuwan iyago qawan be raban umada kale somaliyeed ine daar u xiraan where the greatest general of all time general Morgan was fighting yamyam iyo qadadweyne from four front war in jubbada hoose 😡😡😡 today kismayo is not in our hand a land we owned over 200 years.. the most importan thing is territorial integrity
IMG_7930.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending