Should Somalia go back to military rule?

Military rule yes or no

• Total voters
military governments are not always best, they might know how to run a military but can they maintain infrastructure? run the bureaucracy and develop the country? i think if somalia ever adopts a military government it should be temporary until AS is dealt with.

I support Djibouti joining Somalia as a region. Not even a "federal state". When millitary rule is restored. It's obvious throughout Somali history that the only men who were able to run Somali states were coincidentally strongman militants thay enforced Xeer.
That’s reckless. Military rule solves nothing if the problem is with the people. There is no common consensus amongst Somalis on the way the country should head and how people and their livelihoods are to be protected.

I support Djibouti joining Somalia as a region. Not even a "federal state". When millitary rule is restored. It's obvious throughout Somali history that the only men who were able to run Somali states were coincidentally strongman militants thay enforced Xeer.
Somalia can follow the example of germany and poland.

Fix internal problems, until it is stable, like germany in 1930s, or poland from 1990-2024

How they fix internal problems is a whole pdf document

Then firstly unify with dijbouti like germany did with anschluss

then take oagden from ethopia like germany did with the sudetenland

then take Northern regions from kenya, like germany with poland

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Somalia can follow the example of germany and poland.

Fix internal problems, until it is stable, like germany in 1930s, or poland from 1990-2024

How they fix internal problems is a whole pdf document

Then firstly unify with dijbouti like germany did with anschluss

then take oagden from ethopia like germany did with the sudetenland

then take Northern regions from kenya, like germany with poland
Idk about you but I don’t think nazi germany is what we should be modelling our country after :francis:

Trending