Simplest way to be more attractive as a man

Continue to do so
Cat Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I caught myself writing a paragraph to dispute his point, but he doesn't want to hear from us women.

:manny:

Too busy building true connections with their real loves; other men.

A wise woman clocked this long ago, and she said a lot of men are emotionally homosexual. I wish I could find the excerpt! They only care for women, to get sex, and to have children, and that's all they want from her ( including cooking, cleaning).

The trick for women is to find the ones that aren't emotionally khaniis.
Here it is:
1000017710.jpg

Always work on yourself for yourself first and foremost.

Accountability, reflectiveness sincerity and putting egos aside are always attractive qualities not in just potential partners but as people who want to be around you. be optimistic how you look at yourself and the world and understand no ones perfect but we’re all working on ourselves and undoing baggae trying to better people and being content.

Doing the Inner work, reversing bad habits, and manners takes a blow to your ego but it is worth it. there’s nothing more attractive then someone always wanting to better themselves in every possible way, mentally, emotionally, financially physically and spiritually.

Why can't generosity, paternalism and kindness be forms of respect?

You simply think women are an inferior species, which is why you can only extend those three things towards them. Three things, that ultimately serve your ego and interest;

Paternalism= making all the decisions for the people you govern, employ, or are responsible for, so that they cannot or do not have to make their own decisions.

Generosity= so that you can justify making all the decisions

Kindness= to not incite rebellion

You simply think women are an inferior species, which is why you can only extend those three things towards them. Three things, that ultimately serve your ego and interest;

Paternalism= making all the decisions for the people you govern, employ, or are responsible for, so that they cannot or do not have to make their own decisions.

Generosity= so that you can justify making all the decisions

Kindness= to not incite rebellion
That's a really pessimistic way of looking at those virtuous qualities.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women. Paternalism is a form of love, just like a parent who seeks to safeguard his children.

Crypto-feminists are tackling cognitive dissonance if they think men and women are the same. We possess different qualities; of course we won't express the same feelings towards men and women.

Men are the protectors and maintainers of women. Paternalism is a form of love, just like a parent who seeks to safeguard his children.

Crypto-feminists are tackling cognitive dissonance if they think men and women are the same. We possess different qualities; of course we won't express the same feelings towards men and women.
We’ve seen it play out In history already. Read up on the ancient Greeks with regards to gender relations. Sometimes It can be taken too far. What she is saying isn’t out of the realm of reality.

The Prophet Muhammad SAW loved and respected his wives, but then again, he was 100% heterosexual.

We’ve seen it play out In history already. Read up on the ancient Greeks with regards to gender relations. Sometimes It can be taken too far. What she is saying isn’t out of the realm of reality.

If women said they didn't love or respect their husbands, and only wanted a man to have children, and preferred to spend all their time with other women, they'd be called 'lesbians', or 'abnormal', and rightfully so.

But society has made it easy, for men to act in this manner, and get away with being emotionally and socially, gay.

Daniel Haqiqatjou fan detected, opinion rejected.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funnily enough I didn't get it from Daniel. It was an accurate observation
But the word itself came naturally to you because you're a fan of his videos and read many of his articles from his media organisation MuslimSkeptic, correct?

It's a silly observation that I'm almost certain came to you because it triggered some talking points you remembered from his fallacy-ridden, reactionary, low-brow content that shares more in common with the American far-right than traditional Islamic thought.

In other words, you're a mindless follower of the Akh-Right and I see no reason to take anything you say seriously, at least where social issues are concerned.

r/womenwritingmen
Save this sassy energy for PuntiteQueen, I just remembered seeing it on my Twitter the other day and thought I would be so kind as to share the reference to her. I personally don't care one way or the other.

Last edited:
But the word itself came naturally to you because you're a fan of his videos and read many of his articles from his media organisation MuslimSkeptic, correct?
Nah I just assumed certain folks on here have feminist leanings, but wouldn't explicitly call themselves feminists. The word encapsulated this thought is all. I might've read 1 MS article on Ilhan Omar two years ago. If that's enough to subconciously condition me into parroting talking points then so be it lol. If categorising me helps then meh, I've got nothing to prove to you

It's a silly observation
Suggesting folks who completely agree with radical feminist Marilyn Frye's quote above crypro-feminists is a silly observation? Assuming they're either crypto or outright feminists sounds like a fair observation to me. Where did I go wrong here? What was silly?