Simplest way to be more attractive as a man

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
If women said they didn't love or respect their husbands, and only wanted a man to have children, and preferred to spend all their time with other women, they'd be called 'lesbians', or 'abnormal', and rightfully so.

But society has made it easy, for men to act in this manner, and get away with being emotionally and socially, gay.
Omg abayo if thats the case then im abnormal or a lesbian for the lack of a better word πŸ’€

Mudug_gyal

VIP
To the female sspot members, what is your ideal/dream man like? Just curious
A walkable ATM thats easy on the eyes. Knows to shut up so that I can admire his beard. Tall and religious not the taliban type though. Has a personality and an impeccable sense of humour. Knows how to throw down bariis and baasto. Goodlooking to give beautiful kids.

None of the ladies have replied to this :damedamn:

Come in rn @DojaKhat @Mudug_gyal @π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ @Yaraye

What is Mr.No jawline suppose to do if he can't attract any ladies???
tyler the creator goblin GIF

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Nigga needs a new jawline not a hairline dumbass :draketf:

Why TF would he go to Turkey??
Turkey does all kinds of plastic surgeries kisame my dear

I agree that many of these so-called "incels" can improve a lot by taking a shower, washing their dried up xaar, and learning some basic social skills, but don't you think this guy's routine is a bit extreme and feminine? This guy has more products than a lot of women I know. I think in this department for men less is more, as a man you want to look clean and fresh but rugged at the same time, not have baby soft skin and shaped up eyebrows. Be honest would you be turned on by a guy who has more skincare products than you and takes 1 hour every morning in the bathroom like a woman doing their hair and makeup?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

VIP

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I have clear skin without having to use a full skin care routine. I just wash my face and apply lotion every day.
Use the Obagi nu derm system it will change your life people. I better not see it sold out

STATUS is number 1. More than looks. I’ve seen even MEN get flustered when a man with status walks in a room. It’s crazy. It’s something you have to see in the flesh to really believe it. By all means it’s important getting in shape and hygienic and trim of course but having status/clout is numero uno to be attractive

I agree that many of these so-called "incels" can improve a lot by taking a shower, washing their dried up xaar, and learning some basic social skills, but don't you think this guy's routine is a bit extreme and feminine? This guy has more products than a lot of women I know. I think in this department for men less is more, as a man you want to look clean and fresh but rugged at the same time, not have baby soft skin and shaped up eyebrows. Be honest would you be turned on by a guy who has more skincare products than you and takes 1 hour every morning in the bathroom like a woman doing their hair and makeup?
No amount of showers or bed sheets washing can help a nigga with a big forehead and receding hairline let’s keep it 1000. Some niggas is just cursed

I'm not a woman or khaniis to put so many stuff on my face every day for no reason when just applying water on my face does the job and also taking a bath

Abaq

VIP
If men flossed, plucked their armpit hair regularly and shaved down below, showered everyday, changed clothes daily, washed their hair on a regular basis and oiled/combed it daily, and used attar they would be fine. You don't need this excessive stuff this 'man' is doing.

And men enjoy each others company. That's normal. They also enjoy the company of their wives. The two aren't mutually exclusive, its just they need variety and can't spend all day with women.

Trending

Latest posts