Size DOES matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm sick and tired of you small guys constantly reiterating that size doesn't matter, or that average is the best!

It's not!

Now I'm not saying that your girl will prefer another guy over yours simply due to size, but what I'm saying is that she would prefer if YOU were bigger. I'm not talking about horse size or w/e but the optimal measurement unless your girl is Asian is around 7.5-8 inches long and 5.5-6 girth.

This is my opinion on the matter, and my experience. Girls do not like passionate sex as much as they like to be stretched and dominated.

I'm here to break your weak egos :mjlaugh:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I'm sick and tired of you small guys constantly reiterating that size doesn't matter, or that average is the best!

It's not!

Now I'm not saying that your girl will prefer another guy over yours simply due to size, but what I'm saying is that she would prefer if YOU were bigger. I'm not talking about horse size or w/e but the optimal measurement unless your girl is Asian is around 7.5-8 inches long and 5.5-6 girth.

This is my opinion on the matter, and my experience. Girls do not like passionate sex as much as they like to be stretched and dominated.

I'm here to break your weak egos :mjlaugh:
That's some real shit right there...

f*ck THE CANDLES....

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Also this post is not really referring to virgins or girls without much experience. They don't know that the grass is greener on the other side :mjlol:.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Second page in and only guys in here. Apparently gay men are bigger size queens than women, is that true AJ?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Just to let anybody know, there is no difference between White / Black sizes.

As for Abdi's mumbling, there hasn't been any research on our sizes (Somalis). I don't think there are any gay Somalis either for him to have even any anecdotal experiences.

Just to let anybody know, there is no difference between White / Black sizes.

As for Abdi's mumbling, there hasn't been any research on our sizes (Somalis). I don't think there are any gay Somalis either for him to have even any anecdotal experiences.

Sample size of about 50 Somali men since 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.