Size DOES matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Have you ever wondered why your girl is rowdy, un tamed, doesn't respect you? It's because you have a small package. If your packing and you are skilled then not only will your girl drip like a fountain but she will practically worship you and respect you. If you are average she'll treat you average.

:mjlol:

I'm sorry saaxib I didn't think I'd break your ego that bad
It isn't about breaking egos. You said 'women' prefer "bigger size" because they prefer "being stretched and dominated over passionate sex". Your words, not mine. So, with that in mind, would you say, your sister(s) and mother would "prefer being stretched and dominated over passionate sex"? It is only fair to show objectivity on your part, no.

Anyways, online the reported number for Somalis in Somalia is 5.8 in a study. Years ago I find the study and it was conducted by the Somali military on 15 year old boys(Can’t find it anymore). A 15 year old boy just entered his development phase and doesn’t stop to grow until 21-23. So the real figure would be around 6-6.8 average.

Don’t let these other races and their figure fool you. These people have a culture and sex obsession culture where bigger is better. Majority of the figures thrown around by South Americans and Africans are mainly self-reported, and as their culture pertains individuals will give larger number than their actual size. When actual scientific studies where done a lot of the myth were debunked and their figures you find on these maps and online were reduced heavily

And no homo(Lol)

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anyways, online the reported number for Somalis in Somalia is 5.8 in a study. Years ago I find the study and it was conducted by the Somali military on 15 year old boys(Can’t find it anymore). A 15 year old boy just entered his development phase and doesn’t stop to grow until 21-23. So the real figure would be around 6-6.8 average.

Don’t let these other races and their figure fool you. These people have a culture and sex obsession culture where bigger is better. Majority of the figures thrown around by South Americans and Africans are mainly self-reported, and as their culture pertains individuals will give larger number than their actual size. When actual scientific studies where done a lot of the myth were debunked and their figures you find on these maps and online were reduced heavily

And no homo(Lol)

For some of us it's after 23 :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.