Size DOES matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool this is a questionable thread. Nah, from what I have heard from females is that size does matter to a degree, the cut of point is either being too big or too small.

Yikes :tacky:

Anyway how would u know what girls like OP? Do u have a vagina? :reallymaury:
You f*ck them and find out that way, or just ask them

But women have a weird perspective on size anyways. Just like with height tell them you're bigger than you are and theyll believe you kkk

Hawdian

Hawdian
I'm sick and tired of you small guys constantly reiterating that size doesn't matter, or that average is the best!

It's not!

Now I'm not saying that your girl will prefer another guy over yours simply due to size, but what I'm saying is that she would prefer if YOU were bigger. I'm not talking about horse size or w/e but the optimal measurement unless your girl is Asian is around 7.5-8 inches long and 5.5-6 girth.

This is my opinion on the matter, and my experience. Girls do not like passionate sex as much as they like to be stretched and dominated.

I'm here to break your weak egos :mjlaugh:

Somali's are black and African and average penis size for somali men is 6 inch and here is why because many somali women have big bottom and breast which means per capita for men is the same for them on average having big penis size. Because both genders per capita in their ethnic or racial groups having big things will also make the opposite gender the same.

It's science and logic really. :kanyeshrug:

Mine is pretty huge too, over 6 inches. Sexuality isn't something to be ashamed off. :duck:

This thread
giphy.gif

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Somali's are black and African and average penis size for somali men is 6 inch and here is why because many somali women have big bottom and breast which means per capita for men is the same for them on average having big penis size. Because both genders per capita in their ethnic or racial groups having big things will also make the opposite gender the same.

It's science and logic really. :kanyeshrug:

Mine is pretty huge too, over 6 inches. Sexuality isn't something to be ashamed off. :duck:
Face it. Somali men have small ones

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's suspect to talk about an organ? The penis is an organ and yes, it's a sexual organ and I can understand why people might feel weird about it. However, discussing penis sizes are suspect now, really? When the doctor is doing a physical, do you request a female doctor to do it? So straight male scientists that discuss penis sizes are now suspect? Calm down people, it's just an organ and numbers.

I never seen a study done on penis sizes that had a large data-set. The others I have seen are self reporting, which can't be considered objective.

I been told that Somali guys are average or below average according to many chicks I have talk to. I don't think penis sizes are important to the larger society other than the individuals that care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.