Do you vow to erase all racism form this site

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • nope.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now...i know that site has some type of vendetta against Horners. but damn. Can we just vow to never talk about AAs here so they have nothing to cry about? @UncleMenace and @AbdiJohnson I'm speaking about y'all. @megaman and the other AAs y'all let in were the ones who made that thread. don't assume they come here to have fun, their only here to copy and paste yalls comments. i know that its been lit since Coli gate but chill..this is a somali forum and the racist shit y'all spew here will be broadcasted to the world as opinions of all somalis. but you can go ahead and drag aids ridden ethiopians all you want :siilaanyolaugh:. kenyans can get these hands too :susp:

receipts:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...are-taught-to-hate-blacks)?highlight=somalian

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's AJs intent to have this site made popular by any means necessary. Just look at how giddy he was having it on the first page of Google. I doubt he cares about this place's image.

That being said that thread is factually correct. Somalis are inherently racist. What they left out is this vitriol extends to ourselves first and foremost.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Also I will continue to point out that you fucks got a members zone and refused to use it. Any and all leaks from this point forward we earned wholeheartedly.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't get what the problem is. You want us to censor ourselves so Keisha and Felicia don't think we're racist?:kanyehmm:

I don't get what the problem is. You want us to censor ourselves so Keisha and Felicia don't think we're racist?:kanyehmm:
nah, my point is i don't want them being mentioned period, their an after thought, but certain users use them to troll and bait y'all into racist attacks.

Duchess

VIP
nah, my point is i don't want them being mentioned period, their an after thought, but certain users use them to troll and bait y'all into racist attacks.

But the topic LSA linked was my topic and it had absolutely nothing to do with them, but they still used it to trash Somalis. There's no winning with them sis. Let them hate us all they like.

But the topic LSA linked was my topic and it had absolutely nothing to do with them, but they still used it to trash Somalis. There's no winning with them sis. Let them hate us all they like.
true. but i feel as though anytime we make a thread discussing AAs were adding fuel and making them flock here. id rather have this place filled with like minded somalis then AAs who are here trying to defend themselves.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
"Do you vow to erase all racism on this site"
You tryna take my soomalinimo away ?!?!?:browtf:

That being said AAs are last inline to recieve our racims and the least of our worries:ivers:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You see you Somalis confused them into believing they are the main target when reer roger, Abu bin sesame, and reer Abyssinia never left our crosshairs

Duchess

VIP
true. but i feel as though anytime we make a thread discussing AAs were adding fuel and making them flock here. id rather have this place filled with like minded somalis then AAs who are here trying to defend themselves.

I support not mentioning them, but even when we don't mention them they still find a way to feel offended. That topic was about a young Somali female discussing her opinion on blackness. She was regurgitating Tumblr talking points and it was all around cringeworthy, hence the response in the thread. What did that topic have to do with AAs? It's like they think they have a monopoly on blackness. You say the word three times and one of those knuckle draggers shows up all pissed off.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Knowtheyself is such a beg, get off you knees & stop grovelling, she's looking for acceptance from them coons, she's study telling anyone of the AA that I interact with on this site & now she's acting like a real slave & begging us not to offend the people she idolises, mothrfuck them buck dancing coon hoe kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending