Votes: 6 37.5%
  • nope.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
This is unreal. Yet another forum lmao. How many entities are lurking this site, from Fox & Friends, to that Black forum, to this one now :dead:

Anyway, this site isn't a fair representation of Somalis. It's been established an underground super-nerd is working overtime somewhere.

We're all hacked the f*ck out til further notice.

That out of the way, that thread was fairly tame. They coulda complained more effectively about other stuff. It was more a question of identity than a bashing/hate of Black people because some ppl didn't vibe with the label.

Our very own gifmaster alone could've buried that thread with his work (Hacked)

Ani my hands are clean.

I occassionally bash questionably first world countries. (Hacked)

This is not due to my being Somali, but as a narcissistic American who lives in the best country in the world 'cuz it's where I live therefore it's the best country duh (Hacked)

We're not all that PC no matter who it comes to, but I don't think Somalis actually hateee Black people.

Salute!

This is unreal. Yet another forum lmao. How many entities are lurking this site, from Fox & Friends, to that Black forum, to this one now :dead:

Anyway, this site isn't a fair representation of Somalis. It's been established an underground super-nerd is working overtime somewhere.

We're all hacked the f*ck out til further notice.

That out of the way, that thread was fairly tame. They coulda complained more effectively about other stuff. It was more a question of identity than a bashing/hate of Black people because some ppl didn't vibe with the label.

Our very own gifmaster alone could've buried that thread with his work (Hacked)

Ani my hands are clean.

I occassionally bash questionably first world countries. (Hacked)

This is not due to my being Somali, but as a narcissistic American who lives in the best country in the world 'cuz it's where I live therefore it's the best country duh (Hacked)

We're not all that PC no matter who it comes to, but I don't think Somalis actually hateee Black people.

Salute!
i wasn't even a member when that thread was posted but i was still mentioned. walahi there is an agenda. and yea the only group i feel somalis hate are their neighbours kenya and ethiopia. even the most innocent of us would drag a habashi if they ever tried to come for us. but black people? thats a reach. but people take our comments on bantu kenyans as an attack on all black people :bell:. i don't even try to respond to them.

T

thenomadprincess

africans/black ppl cant be racist against each other. it's called colorism. i love lsa btw.

T

thenomadprincess

To the folks on LSA were technically not african but arab. so that statement doesn't register :kanyeshrug:. welcome to somalispot btw :)
they're fkn stupid if they think we're arabs. just because we have a different phenotype compared to other africans doesn't mean we're "different"... they should know that not all africans look the same smh!i love my skin color and african/black ppl but some can be so damn ignorant

thank you!!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Africa isn't homogeneous and it seems only Africans are aware of that fact. :manny:

Anaga we're Afro-Asiatic two spirit :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.