Votes: 6 37.5%
  • nope.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
LSA drags everyone. There is so much hate and dirt on their threads that I took a shower after I was done reading that ish.:susp:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Leave it to the AA's to create something ex nihilo. Unless you're two neurons short of a synapse I find it very hard to fathom as to why anyone would actually venture onto a forum belonging to a group of people that they've never met or hardly know anything about only to read couple of posts and slowly form an opinion on them. Shit don't make sense. Let's be realistic here, threads on Somalis will always be created whether or not we sweep it all into the 'Member Zone', the fact is people love online drama and we as Somalis will pause our ongoing qabiil wars and other drivel to form a Seal Team Sigis, abseil into their forums and drop the rawest purified form of savagenimo.

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Leave it to the AA's to create something ex nihilo. Unless you're two neurons short of a synapse I find it very hard to fathom as to why anyone would actually venture onto a forum belonging to a group of people that they've never met or hardly know anything about only to read couple of posts and slowly form an opinion on them. Shit don't make sense. Let's be realistic here, threads on Somalis will always be created whether or not we sweep it all into the 'Member Zone', the fact is people love online drama and we as Somalis will pause our ongoing qabiil wars and other drivel to form a Seal Team Sigis, abseil into their forums and drop the rawest purified form of savagenimo.
The only time we got everyone on that soooomalieee toosoo shi:pachah1:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Now...i know that site has some type of vendetta against Horners. but damn. Can we just vow to never talk about AAs here so they have nothing to cry about? @UncleMenace and @AbdiJohnson I'm speaking about y'all. @megaman and the other AAs y'all let in were the ones who made that thread. don't assume they come here to have fun, their only here to copy and paste yalls comments. i know that its been lit since Coli gate but chill..this is a somali forum and the racist shit y'all spew here will be broadcasted to the world as opinions of all somalis. but you can go ahead and drag aids ridden ethiopians all you want :siilaanyolaugh:. kenyans can get these hands too :susp:

receipts:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...are-taught-to-hate-blacks)?highlight=somalian
Thank god I go banned from that place ages ago before they started getting obsessed with Somalis and other east Africans :browtf:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
:deadrose: nah im not entering anyone bait threads who bait us into being racist. like that one started by that AA from coli who was talking ahit about us and y'all started talking about slavery and shit.
I wasn't involved lol racism is stupid but sometimes you got to defend yourself and these AAs talk shit about us on their forums so I don't know why they act all shocked when we do the same.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah being honest we shouldn't dissuade from the shit they said and should at least frame it exactly as it went down

i mean they didn't make fun of famines and shit but they did typecast a continent and insult all Africans when they shoulda just went after us. :manny:

they ain't miskeen :manny:

as my nigga Reiko would say: "Stray Bullets a coming ASS NIGGAS"

Read lipstick alley, they actually a lot of informed posters in the Africa and conspiracy threads. But they leave a lot to be desired when you read interracial section of their forum and relationship part as well. Truly feel sorry for the guys who have to marry these women, smh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
LSA are a bunch of hateful, ugly hearted women. They generally hate women who don't look like them, women who don't have big ass matumbe nose and Jay z lips. f*ck LSA!

They over hype Lupita ugly ass while downplaying beautiful women of East Africa who don't look like your typical African.

Btw how the f*ck do they hate on a black man with non black women but praise black women with white men! Insecure ugly es!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
LSA are a bunch of hateful, ugly hearted women. They generally hate women who don't look like them, women who don't have big ass matumbe nose and Jay z lips. f*ck LSA!

They over hype Lupita ugly ass while downplaying beautiful women of East Africa who don't look like your typical African.

Btw how the f*ck do they hate on a black man with non black women but praise black women with white men! Insecure ugly es!
You said nothing wrong here :denzelnigga:

You just got yourself a new backup dancer :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending