Do you vow to erase all racism form this site

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • nope.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I support not mentioning them, but even when we don't mention them they still find a way to feel offended. That topic was about a young Somali female discussing her opinion on blackness. She was regurgitating Tumblr talking points and it was all around cringeworthy, hence the response in the thread. What did that topic have to do with AAs? It's like they think they have a monopoly on blackness. You say the word three times and one of those knuckle draggers shows up all pissed off.
True, theres no winning tbh. but i just don't want this site getting the wrong attention. i wanted to recruit some of the somali fonts there but they seem turned off by our "antics".

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Let's stop being racist guys. Lipstick alley is my second home (mainly where I lurk) we shouldn't offend them. :sass1:

Let's stop being racist guys. Lipstick alley is my second home (mainly where I lurk) we shouldn't offend them. :sass1:
:deadrose: nah im not entering anyone bait threads who bait us into being racist. like that one started by that AA from coli who was talking ahit about us and y'all started talking about slavery and shit.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
True, theres no winning tbh. but i just don't want this site getting the wrong attention. i wanted to recruit some of the somali fonts there but they seem turned off by our "antics".

Do you truly believe any of the Somalis on this site believe a word of what they spew?

And if Somalis want to portray themselves as ironic inflated egotistical scrubs online then they're only doing their fellow countrymen a disservice.

Do you truly believe any of the Somalis on this site believe a word of what they spew?

And if Somalis want to portray themselves as ironic inflated egotistical scrubs online then they're only doing their fellow countrymen a disservice.
have you been to other forums? other west african or regular forums have a bunch of somali trolls who say the most fucked up shit. and this site isn't exactly any different. LSA doesn't have the problem as much but still I've seen them call us brainless trolls many times.

Knowtheyself is such a beg, get off you knees & stop grovelling, she's looking for acceptance from them coons, she's study telling anyone of the AA that I interact with on this site & now she's acting like a real slave & begging us not to offend the people she idolises, mothrfuck them buck dancing coon hoe kkkk
its funny that you dislike them but most of the words your using is their slang :umad:. i don't even think you know what a coon is though..because YOU wouldn't be using it if you did :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
have you been to other forums? other west african or regular forums have a bunch of somali trolls who say the most fucked up shit. and this site isn't exactly any different. LSA doesn't have the problem as much but still I've seen them call us brainless trolls many times.

That's... kind of what we are.

Not gonna lie Somalis are pretty much just tolerated by others and have been for some time. Especially online.

It's not like we curb our racism. We never did and other groups are slowly starting to clue in. Part of what those AAs said was true. They don't really consider us. Not the extent we think they do at least. And while other groups start to fix their problems, here we are still plagued by qabilism and economic stagnation.

It's depressing but I thought we were all just ironically shitposting the pain away.

I've seen them make slave jokes and whatnot. Trust me. I know how fucked up some in our community are. But considering the hardships our people suffer back home, and how very few retaliate with "lol famine" I gotta just sit there and take the L. It's unsightly.

That's... kind of what we are.

Not gonna lie Somalis are pretty much just tolerated by others and have been for some time. Especially online.

It's not like we curb our racism. We never did and other groups are slowly starting to clue in. Part of what those AAs said was true. They don't really consider us. Not the extent we think they do at least. And while other groups start to fix their problems, here we are still plagued by qabilism and economic stagnation.

It's depressing but I thought we were all just ironically shitposting the pain away.

I've seen them make slave jokes and whatnot. Trust me. I know how fucked up some in our community are. But considering the hardships our people suffer back home, and how very few retaliate with "lol famine" I gotta just sit there and take the L. It's unsightly.
its the europeans and the ones living in arab countries who were making the slave jokes. which is not shocking since their around arabs and whites all the time. there also the first to tell you they want nothing to do with black people. it is sad but i had higher hopes for this site. somnet was the same back then but i guess all the problematic users moved here. i don't mind the xenophobia as long as its kept hidden. the way some of them were speaking in that other thread i thought i stepped into stormfront for a second. i kept reminding not to mention slavery but alas, they kept it going.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Euro Somalis are the trash of Somalis. Honestly they're the trash of Africa as a whole. Won't even regret saying that given the attitudes I see them throwing around. The ironic thing is within their complexes they usually do produce intelligent individuals with a grasp on world issues. But that nigga (like Discontinous) is a rarity.

The rest? Shit. Will never understand how a man liking off stat income can see himself as better than others. How they shame us. And they attract hatred to us too.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
its funny that you dislike them but most of the words your using is their slang :umad:. i don't even think you know what a coon is though..because YOU wouldn't be using it if you did :mjlol:
Those words are derived from the English language, you want to be a coon that's on you but don't try censor others in order to please your coon nation, why are you begging it? Motherfuck the buck dancing coon who's stuck on stupid.

Euro Somalis are the trash of Somalis. Honestly they're the trash of Africa as a whole. Won't even regret saying that given the attitudes I see them throwing around. The ironic thing is within their complexes they usually do produce intelligent individuals with a grasp on world issues. But that nigga (like Discontinous) is a rarity.

The rest? Shit. Will never understand how a man liking off stat income can see himself as better than others. How they shame us. And they attract hatred to us too.
i mean.. thats a bold statement lol. but i kind of agree. were not any better though. were just more aware and are sensitive to things like that. but of course lets not group all euro somalis into one bubble. we differently have issues and xenophobia is one of them. you could argue that it stems from qabilism or just us being homogenous in general but idk. we need to do better.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can't stand people who long to be accepted by others, like let's not say anything that displeases them like for the love of God stop grovelling, pitiful.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i mean.. thats a bold statement lol. but i kind of agree. were not any better though. were just more aware and are sensitive to things like that. but of course lets not group all euro somalis into one bubble. we differently have issues and xenophobia is one of them. you could argue that it stems from qabilism or just us being homogenous in general but idk. we need to do better.

I make no excuses for reer Canada but euro Somalis are another breed wallahi

And they're on both extremes. Extreme self-hate and extreme hubris.

Status
Not open for further replies.