So how many Somalilander gaals are in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabshole

Aragaani
You know what the response was?

Muslinimo nimaan kugu dhaqayn, muminimo khaas ah
Gaal maxasta kuu nabadgashood, magansataa dhaama.

They absolute rekt him! :icon lol:

:mjlol: :pachah1::russ::mjkkk::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
You call that getting rekt? what a spineless and embarrassing response :susp:

Truelly the words of a gaalraac:susp:
How can you justify gaalraacnimo :susp:

You call that getting rekt? what a spineless and embarrassing response :susp:
Obviously you know nothing about the history of Somali poetry. That and 'ma talyaanigaasaa mahdiya tanina waa yaabe' finished his whole mantra of anyone who isn't with me is gaal nonsense once and for all. He was the first terrorist and they saw right through him!

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I'd make an arbitrary estimate that 10-15% of Somalis are Agnostic/Atheist based on known estimates of other Muslim countries.

Not even close.
raw

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
My mum is Isaaq, Cidaagale to be exact, and my dad is Dulbahante which makes me Dulbahante as well.

Although there are issues regarding Dulbahantes and Somaliland (being resolved) I myself associate with Somaliland. My family is all over Somaliland. My uncle is a police chief in his particular area of Hargeisa and my Dad's family hold massive shares in Telesome. Somaliland is our heartland.

My Mum's family has tons of business and political interests within Somaliland.

My mum is Isaaq, Cidaagale to be exact, and my dad is Dulbahante which makes me Dulbahante as well.

Although there are issues regarding Dulbahantes and Somaliland (being resolved) I myself associate with Somaliland. My family is all over Somaliland. My uncle is a police chief in his particular area of Hargeisa and my Dad's family hold massive shares in Telesome. Somaliland is our heartland.
:ohdamn::yousmart::friendhug:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm not well-read into Somalia's history on tribalism, so I don't like it from what I see subjectively. Like I said before, I'm an individualist and not collectivist - which what tribalism is.

That being said, I'm gaal and Darood.

Status
Not open for further replies.