So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Its already happening. Go to any of your university campuses young people are leaving Islam by the droves.
Great let them leave, I'd rather that than them pretend to be Muslims. They're easily replaced with those who love Allah and his deen and who strive for it.
Just don't try to change Islam because it's a futile task.

Great let them leave, I'd rather that than them pretend to be Muslims. They're easily replaced with those who love Allah and his deen and who strive for it.
Islam won't be around for much longer if it doesn't reform like chrisianity did. If things continue the way they are I give it solid 50 years before the Ummah collapses
:dabcasar:

Islam won't be around for much longer if it doesn't reform like chrisianity did. If things continue the way they are I give it solid 50 years before the Ummah collapses
:dabcasar:
Lol is that why Islamic fundamentalism and salafism is becoming more and more popular?

Everything you have written would be 100% fair enough, but it's a lie.
If this was your real opinion you wouldn't be in favor of the death penalty for apostasy, because all that does is encourage people to 'pretend to be Muslim'.
So pick one.

If this was your real opinion you wouldn't be in favor of the death penalty for apostasy, because all that does is encourage people to 'pretend to be Muslim'.
So pick one.
Yes I am in favour of the death penalty, after the case has been decided by a court of Law.
Most of these losers live in the West so let them do what they like and then face the Lord of the world's.
But anyone who's dumb enough to be vocal in a Muslim country shouldn't complain after their life is in danger.

Yes I am in favour of the death penalty, after the case has been decided by a court of Law.
Most of these losers live in the West so let them do what they like and then face the Lord of the world's.
But anyone who's dumb enough to be vocal in a Muslim country shouldn't complain after their life is in danger.

So basically nothing you said in the other post was true. Or as I said, a lie.

"Islam is a religion of peace though"

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
So pick one.
Thought you said that you were going to stop :ufdup:

Explain which part was a lie.

If you thought 'Great let them leave' and you would prefer it to people 'pretending to be Muslim' you wouldn't be in favour of the death penalty for apostasy because the natural consequence of that is that people would 'pretend to be Muslim'.
Obviously.
So your original statement was a lie because you can't hold both of those opinions at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.