So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you thought 'Great let them leave' and it would discourage people from 'pretending to be Muslim' you wouldn't be in favour of the death penalty for apostasy because the natural consequence of that is that people would 'pretend to be Muslim'.
Obviously.
So your original statement was a lie because you can't hold both of those opinions at once.
Well that would naturally weed out the filth. In an Islamic country they'd be neutralised and in the West their kuffur would be clear to us, win win.

@sinister Akhi, I advise you for the sake of Allah to remove that profile pic for something which brings khair to the eyes. Fire is the symbol of the al-Majoos.
giphy.gif

If you thought 'Great let them leave' and it would discourage people from 'pretending to be Muslim' you wouldn't be in favour of the death penalty for apostasy because the natural consequence of that is that people would 'pretend to be Muslim'.
Obviously.
So your original statement was a lie because you can't hold both of those opinions at once.
This particular user is so devoid of logic it's not possible to reason with her. It's very impressive in fact.

One probably needs to attend a special school of indoctrination to develop that sort of immunity to logic.

This particular user is so devoid of logic it's not possible to reason with her. It's very impressive in fact.

One probably needs to attend a special school of indoctrination to develop that sort of immunity to logic.
Pretty sure he's a god-tier troll. If not, this is a prime example what islam can do to your brain
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sometimes a good brainwashing is in order. The brain needs a good wash from this fitn that is called philosophy.
Philosophy has been 10x more beneficial to humanity than religion ever was. When was the last time you heard of a Socratic extremist blowing up themselves
:siilaanyolaugh::mugshotman:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Sometimes a good brainwashing is in order. The brain needs a good wash from this fitn that is called philosophy.

Religion is about controlling the minds of the masses when they're young so they can grow to become mindless robots whilst philosophy functions around free minds.

This entire world we live in was built by people who used their brain independently. If Allah requires the minds of children to be enslaved rather than enhanced, it shows how much of a God he really is. Not that he exists anyways.
:manny:

Philosophy has been 10x more beneficial to humanity than religion ever was. When was the last time you heard of a Socratic extremist blowing up themselves
:siilaanyolaugh::mugshotman:
You really should give up this moral high ground stuff when your religion (atheism) is responsible for the deaths of millions, and you only need to go back the past decade or so.

My side has books and enlightenment. Your side has witch executing and backwardness :manny:
Books and enlightenment? I have a vast Islamic library you fools. I guess you've never read a classical text, only what your kaffir teacher taught you and what the kaffir media tells you.
You're the typical example of an atheist.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You really should give up this moral high ground stuff when your religion (atheism) is responsible for the deaths of millions, and you only need to go back the past decade or so.

1) Atheism is not a religion. It's the lack of belief in any God.

2) Atheism is just a definition and cannot be liable for the actions of men. Nowhere within the confounds of atheism can you find anything that would drive a man to commit atrocities. I'll wait for any evidence if you disagree.

3) The wars of the past century were politically and economically motivated. Religion, or lack there of, had little to nothing to do with it. You're lack of understanding is evident (not surprising as you lack in everything).

Stop espousing ignorance, please! Get yourself into a decent comprehensive school rather than these religious nuthouses that only create suicide bombers.

Last edited:
1) Atheism is not a religion. It's the lack of belief in any God.

2) Atheism is just a definition and cannot be liable for the actions of men. Nowhere within the confounds of atheism can you find anything that would drive a man to commit atrocities. I'll wait for any evidence if you disagree.

3) The wars of the past century were politically and economically motivated. Religion, or lack there of, had little to nothing to do with it. You're lack of understanding is evident (not surprising as you lack in everything).

Stop espousing ignorance, please! Get yourself into a decent comprehensive school rather than these religious nuthouses that only create suicude bombers.
Lol you sound like those moderate Muslim who constantly scream "Islam is peace!" When the evidence clearly weighs against them, except you scream "atheism is love, acceptance, peace and harmony".
Get out of your delusional bubble.
Your religion (that's exactly what it is) has formed a 'universal' ruling system based on freedom to do every evil under the sun, the only thing forbidden is dissent and freedom of thought. That's why they hate Islam so much, because it's a complete system which gives people true economic ans spiritual freedom.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lol you sound like those moderate Muslim who constantly scream "Islam is peace!" When the evidence clearly weighs against them, except you scream "atheism is love, acceptance, peace and harmony".
Get out of your delusional bubble.
Your religion (that's exactly what it is) has formed a 'universal' ruling system based on freedom to do every evil under the sun, the only thing forbidden is dissent and freedom of thought. That's why they hate Islam so much, because it's a complete system which gives people true economic ans spiritual freedom.

You must be the most dense individual I have ever come across. You will talk about evidence but present none and at the same time refuse to acknowledge the points anyone else makes.

Atheism isn't about love, harmony or anything along those borders. Atheism is nothing more than a definition. Atheism = Lack of belief in any gods. In order for it to be a religion it must have some sort of belief system which it does not have. It is simply label that identifies a group of people.

Freedom of though is forbidden!! Did you just troll that shit out of me with that fucking statement!! Are you smoking crack or some shit!! Freedom of speech is forbidden in Islam, freedom of expression is forbidden in Islam. If you express yourself as an atheist, you'd be executed. Either you're trolling me or you're just plain retarded!!

You live in another universe!!

:ileycry::ileycry:

You must be the most dense individual I have ever come across. You will talk about evidence but present none and at the same time refuse to acknowledge the points anyone else makes.

Atheism isn't about love, harmony or anything along those borders. Atheism is nothing more than a definition. Atheism = Lack of belief in any gods. In order for it to be a religion it must have some sort of belief system which it does not have. It is simply label that identifies a group of people.

Freedom of though is forbidden!! Did you just troll that shit out of me with that fucking statement!! Are you smoking crack or some shit!! Freedom of speech is forbidden in Islam, freedom of expression is forbidden in Islam. If you express yourself as an atheist, you'd be executed. Either you're trolling me or you're just plain retarded!!

You live in another universe!!

:ileycry::ileycry:
You're right Muslims don't believe in freedom of speech but at least we're honest about it!
Do you think I, as a Muslim, have freedom of speech under your democracy?
By the way as an atheist do you believe in democracy as the ideal ruling system?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.