So when Oromo started their expansion from southern Ethiopia, why didn't they try us?

Hotepry is crazy. Omanis never ruled the banadir that was the swahili coast and that's from Kenya down to Mozambique.

When you're so laangab you're claiming a whole 300 year kingdom is fake and instead ruled by bow wielding barbarians who somehow overpowered the wealthiest advanced region in east Africa.
Kkkkk the sultanate of Omanis and the Oromos of waamo used to do trading before darod came read the expansion of somali into waamo and nfd you would know the truth

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Bro read the Darood expansion into waamo back they became clients for Eelay then oromo of waamo when the Darood knew they couldn't the mighty Oromos they had rahanweyn and garre help them
Darood expansion my ass there was some RX clans and other Darood and then later more Darood clans came in.

Oromo were in the deep hinterland as minorities. Even jareeer had higher numbers than you.

"Mighty oromo" you niggas were savages who recently learned how to make clothes of cotten instead of animal hides and here you are fantasising about ruling a piece of Somalia where there was empires and states since the 800sAD. And by the 1500s were fielding armies that used guns whilst in the 1800s you still fought with the Bow.

You were probably mighty to those other iron age tribes you bordered in bantuweyn but not to us Somalis.

Kkkkk the sultanate of Omanis and the Oromos of waamo used to do trading before darod came read the expansion of somali into waamo and nfd you would know the truth
Stop we wuzzing, Somalis did that don't lift on what our ancestors acomplished. There is absolutely no evidence of what you said in either oral or written sources. The story in a nutshell has always been that Somalis already controlled the benadiri coast all the way up to kismayo and ecompassed roughly the same area the current state of somalia encompasses. The territory of the NFD and a bit into Jubbaland wasn't "Oromo" land but contested, Somalis were still the plurality but with a sizable encroaching Oromo population. This annoying minorty then finally got the boat when the Marehan and Ogaden came to settle this area along with the existing tribes in larger numbers.

Darood expansion my ass there was some RX clans and other Darood and then later more Darood clans came in.

Oromo were in the deep hinterland as minorities. Even jareeer had higher numbers than you.

"Mighty oromo" you niggas were savages who recently learned how to make clothes of cotten instead of animal hides and here you are fantasising about ruling a piece of Somalia where there was empires and states since the 800s. And by the 1500s were fielding armies that used guns whilst in the 1800s you still fought with the Bow.

You were probably mighty to those other iron age tribes you bordered in bantuweyn but not to us Somalis.
Lol brother don't cry now the darod came to the south not for "Somalinimo" but for lands for themsleves also Rahanweyn and darod were fighting each other because the darod wanted to expand to their lands too and niggas with bows took jubbaland from you that's crazy it was one clan too :ftw9nwa:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Lol brother don't cry now the darod came to the south not for "Somalinimo" but for lands for themsleves also Rahanweyn and darod were fighting each other because the darod wanted to expand to their lands too and niggas with bows took jubbaland from you that's crazy it was one clan too :ftw9nwa:
Im Ciise my ancestors were in Djibouti Zaylac and Dir dhaba as well as Ali Sabieh.

You can keep the delusion all you want sxb. I'd be delulu too if I was from iron age tribes only 160 years ago.

Stop we wuzzing, Somalis did that don't lift on what our ancestors acomplished. There is absolutely no evidence of what you said in either oral or written sources. The story in a nutshell has always been that Somalis already controlled the benadiri coast all the way up to kismayo and ecompassed roughly the same area the current state of somalia encompasses. The territory of the NFD and a bit into Jubbaland wasn't "Oromo" land but contested, Somalis were still the plurality but with a sizable encroaching Oromo population. This annoying minorty then finally got the boat when the Marehan and Ogaden came to settle this area along with the existing tribes in larger numbers.
My point stands also you gotta note it was only one clan of oromos not all oromos who ruled over somalis and other bantu clans in waamo and nfd

Im Ciise my ancestors were in Djibouti Zaylac and Dir dhaba as well as Ali Sabieh.

You can keep the delusion all you want sxb. I'd be delulu too if I was from iron age tribes only 160 years ago.
Wallahi what i told you is the truth you even had maasai and rendile help too bro the oromos there were so powerful we were raiding mombasa you think were worried about some somali clans lmao

Khaemwaset

VIP
My point stands also you gotta note it was only one clan of oromos not all oromos who ruled over somalis and other bantu clan in waamo and nfd
Yes the great oromo clan who got enslaved the second they got caught lacking by gun welding Somali Sultans and became wardey 😂😂

Khaemwaset

VIP
Wallahi what i told you is the truth you even had maasai help too bro the oromos there were so powerful we were raiding mombasa you think were worried about some somali clans lmao
No way somali in Jubaland were calling up massai in Kenya to free us from oromo slave owners. Straight up wakanda shit

Yes the great oromo clan who got enslaved the second they got caught lacking by gun welding Somali Sultans and became wardey 😂😂
The Darod caught them outta nowhere there was a pandemic going on in the Oromo community the darod took advantage of it and killed so many Oromos so it is more like a betrayal than a conquest my friend also we were still fighting back in NFD

Khaemwaset

VIP
Wallahi what i told you is the truth you even had maasai and rendile help too bro the oromos there were so powerful we were raiding mombasa you think were worried about some somali clans lmao
Yes oromo were all the way to mombasa Mozambique 😂😂

It's said the great Oromo negus Fuuto Madoobe fought and defeated the Chinese emperor Qin in the legendary battle of Kac Hurdo in 7,000 BC

No way somali in Jubaland were calling up massai in Kenya to free us from oromo slave owners. Straight up wakanda shit
After you took waamo you came to nfd under Sultan Abdi ibrahim which was also oromo lands you raided and called up the maasai and the booni and the other irrelavant tribes after you also betrayed them too lmao

Khaemwaset

VIP
After you took waamo you came to nfd under Sultan Abdi ibrahim which was also oromo lands you raided and called up the maasai and the booni and the other irrelavant tribes after you also betrayed them too lmao
Show me a source that states Somalis ever called other tribes 😂😂

Ogadens came to nfd and forced you but by bit until you were forced to completly migrate westwards and leave a portion of you cattle and women behind for Somali settlers in the 1890s . Damn adoons talking as if you were kings n shiett

@Daadhi Tarree

Use your imagination and reason. The Oromos had to be insignificant in number because of two reasons:

All the Somalis have overwhelmingly nonexistent to the outlier extremely minor Oromo DNA which defeats a preeminent Oromo clan ruling the area since prestige clans mix highly for political entrenchment -- this is how Somalis operate everywhere and we have genetic correspondence everywhere on proximity grounds.

Secondly, some random nomads of a small number moved you out. That means you could not have been significant in number, carrying no power, and never held any centralized organizational capacity for economic influence enough to create the resources to defend yourself. Every context fits that you were marginal, inconsequential people. This is a rational outcome. :dead:

This is why Somalis need to shut the f*ck up about anything related to Oromos if they don't qualify the exact nature and extent of the involvement based on evidence, otherwise, fools such as these run with it showing their true thievery nature. These people are expansionists and will do everything to justify a historic place on Somali lands, having no respect for any reasonable discussion.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We did we took Fategar (Arsi),Rayya,Shewa and many more lands
No you didn't. You expanded onto their lands just to get turned into serfs where you were made second class citizens in a Habasha state.

Dw Oromos like Rayya and Yejju were also cucking Amhara and Tigray in northern Ethiopia
Yeah bro Raya cucked them so bad by taking so much land 😂😂
Screenshot_20240213_160316.jpg