Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't protest outside courts for rapists.Let them take responsibility I know taking "responsibility" is a alien word in halimo
world.

:comeon:
if anything you guys are the ones who have never heard of the word responsibility. these mothers did all they could for their sons, but without the fathers taking RESPONSIBILITY and raising them right, they can't tell right from wrong.

Bohol

VIP
if anything you guys are the ones who have never heard of the word responsibility. these mothers did all they could for their sons, but without the fathers taking RESPONSIBILITY and raising them right, they can't tell right from wrong.

Inhaling food is not "responsibility".

patrick-inhale-burgers.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i am truly amazed

sahersi has dedicated 1,285 posts to the degradation and humiliation of somali males

may she marry a somali man who truly makes her miserable amiin :pacspit:

wallahi its so sad:drakelaugh:

whats the point of 'soft hair' if your hairline gives farmaajo a run for his money:mjlol:

Look at this talking about hairline like Somali females hairlines under their hijab isnt worse.:kodaksmiley:

2yx4svo.jpg

Hit a nigga with that KABLAM! when you take off that hijab.:holeup:

All the self hating Xalimos that hate us can go marry out & integrate into another culture. If the marriage aint successful dont crawl back.
:camby:
I still got love for the real Xalimos that are holding it down for us Faraaxs. This BS needs to stop, the last thing we need as a people is "AA style" self hatred.

Last edited:
Are you dumb,majority of the xaliimos are plain out lazy bums who pop out 4-6 kids so they can get welfare, free housing, and food stamps, and they label themselves "independent " lol gtfoh.

And the reason why the father isn't around is because she was too stupid to pick a decent faarax in the first place, ultimately the blame is solely on yall xaliimos for popping out these thugs and rapists

Are you dumb,majority of the xaliimos are plain out lazy bums who pop out 4-6 kids so they can get welfare, free housing, and food stamps, and they label themselves "independent " lol gtfoh.

And the reason why the father isn't around is because she was too stupid to pick a decent faarax in the first place, ultimately the blame is solely on yall xaliimos for popping out these thugs and rapists
only the older generation of somali women who had no education are dependent on welfare, and decent farahs are few and far in between. its just their luck.

thankfully most of us have education now and there's also plenty of fish in the sea:banderas:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Please leave this thread nobody's coming for you.

I mean, i can't blame him for getting offended when Somali men are spoken of in general terms and distinctions are rarely made :manny: I say grow a thicker skin and move on. These Faraax vs Xaliimo threads have gotten tiresome.

I mean, i can't blame him for getting offended when Somali men are spoken of in general terms and distinctions are rarely made :manny: I say grow a thicker skin and move on. These Faraax vs Xaliimo threads have gotten tiresome.
I try to always make distinctions because the good faraxs deserve it.
:browtf:

only the older generation of somali women who had no education are dependent on welfare, and decent farahs are few and far in between. its just their luck.

thankfully most of us have education now and there's also plenty of fish in the sea:banderas:
Stop it, most of yall have turned into cheap and clean s and that education shit is all "Fake News" for the Instagram. Reality is yall are at the welfare office begging :siilaanyolaugh:

Stop it, most of yall have turned into cheap and clean s and that education shit is all "Fake News" for the Instagram. Reality is yall are at the welfare office begging :siilaanyolaugh:
that's Somali men speciality mate. lining up at the job centre for their weekly check and flexing their few quid.:susp:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Sxb, this is a game we can't win :siilaanyolaugh: Let's not act like we are not doing worse (overall) than our women :manny: All this shit slinging back and forth between the genders must get boring at some point don't you think? Resist the bait :yousmart:

As much as it pains me to agree with Sahersi, she does have a point. There just isn't enough Educated Somali men to cater for these Somali women in the diaspora, The ratio at my university is at an insane at 10:1.....

Status
Not open for further replies.