Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
As much as it pains me to agree with Sahersi, she does have a point. There just isn't enough Educated Somali men to cater for these Somali women in the diaspora, The ratio at my university is at an insane at 10:1.....

Bro look at the first posts and how this got started. It had to do with our physical appearance.

As much as it pains me to agree with Sahersi, she does have a point. There just isn't enough Educated Somali men to cater for these Somali women in the diaspora, The ratio at my university is at an insane at 10:1.....
did i actually get through to one of you guys????/:faysalwtf:

my work is done folks, I think I'm gonna have to retire my savage ways now:williamswtf:

Female /Male educational disproportionality rate is the same for every ethnicity.

But if you look at most of their degrees they are pretty useless in comparison our degrees are in finance/business, engineering,accounting and science etc.

All they walk out with is a gender studies, African studies,sociology and how to dhaaq xaar at the hospital degree and front it for instagram.

Sxb, this is a game we can't win :siilaanyolaugh: Let's not act like we are not doing worse (overall) than our women :manny: All this shit slinging back and forth between the genders must get boring at some point don't you think? Resist the bait :yousmart:
Caathi waye sxb, the bait looks too good to resist :mjlol:

Female /Male educational disparity rate is the same for every ethnicity.

But if you look at most of their degrees they are pretty useless in comparison our degrees are in finance/business, engineering,accounting and science etc.

All they walk out with is q African studies,sociology and how dhaaq xaar at the hospital degree and front it for instagram.
You are right bro

Mashallah our xaliimos are definitely getting their degrees in the field of "Social Workers" so they can help themselves and other xaliimos get free foodstamps
:siilaanyolaugh::mjlol:
7510388374_eeba3085df.jpg

Haye you've leapfrogged Menace in the favourite member rankings :siilaanyosmile:

Any other person on this site woulda cursed me in return :jcoleno:

I didn't even know we reached habaar territory

besides, i dont dedicate posts to degrading you guys, otherwise i would be starting threads.
i usually post a light hearted joke and then one of you guys takes it too far, by then i have no choice but to go full-savage.

calm down with the habaar though, i dont want to end up miserable just cos i angered few sspoters:damn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I didn't even know we reached habaar territory

besides, i dont dedicate posts to degrading you guys, otherwise i would be starting threads.
i usually post a light hearted joke and then one of you guys takes it too far, by then i have no choice but to go full-savage.

calm down with the habaar though, i dont want to end up miserable just cos i angered few sspoters:damn:

The miserable part was a meme. It is impossible to be miserable with a Somali man. :lolbron:

May he cherish you and look after you.

And may he never find your sspot posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts