Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Assata Shakur Difference is no one supports rapists within our community. Were's Tyrone lovers are praised by y'all :mjlol:
And what marriage are you talking about? it is clear they are not married.

So now Tyrones force cheap meher on y'all ? :mjlol: last I checked they don't even pay meher. Only baby mammas.
cheap mehr and rape are literally not even in the same league.

i cant believe that is your counter argument. ' hur dur tyrone pays an apple' meanwhile farah the fob is raping another man.:bell:

Everyone has gangs in UK it is not exclusive to us. However I can't say the same about cheapness and apples :pachah1:

soxw0h.jpg
look at that body :banderas:

faraaxs could never :susp:

Bohol

VIP
cheap mehr and rape are literally not even in the same league.

i cant believe that is your counter argument. ' hur dur tyrone pays an apple' meanwhile farah the fob is raping another man.:bell:

Like I said no one cares for or supports rapists in our community, so I don't see your point. While you lot glorify ajnabi lovers
even those that had kids out of wedlock like that French Guyana case. That shows you lot don't know what is right or wrong.

:mjlol:

Like I said no one cares for or supports rapists in our community, so I don't see your point. While you lot glorify ajnabi lovers
even those that had kids out of wedlock like that French Guyana case.

:mjlol:
sure...
they dont start protesting in front of courts or give some weak ass lashes to gang rapists:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.