Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
looooool what??

why is the balding midget talking?
being a Somali man was already a disadvantage with woman, now add your sad situation and you are the plague in human form.
their called "non existent" or drug addicted white women lol.
That doesn't make sense. I have never seen foreign women saying Somali men are feminine. Were's every ajnabi man thinks you are
worth 25 cents or a apple.

:mjlol:
Don't turn this into a Somali men vs Somali women thread :ufdup:
We are all probably related anyways considering how inbred we are, don't insult your family :birdman:

That doesn't make sense. I have never seen foreign women saying Somali men are feminine. Were's every ajnabi man thinks you are
worth 25 cents or a apple.

:mjlol:
because they don't think of you as men:chrisfreshhah:

most of them are confused why the black lesbian is staring at them, they don't even realise that thing is supposedly a man:pachah1:

I'm 6'1 and I'm not balding. You've stated a number a times you have kinky hair, youre not even somali at that point:drakekidding:

Yeah becouse somalis have silky straight hair.

Somali+afro+old+pic.jpg

#WhiteDippedInChocolate

Bohol

VIP
because they don't think of you as men:chrisfreshhah:

most of them are confused why the black lesbian is staring at them, they don't even realise that thing is supposedly a man:pachah1:

:kodaksmiley:

You are just salty that Somali guys have higher rep than halimos in the outside world.

Asian girls begging why don't Somali guys date Asian girls
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120617234240AAcckFt

White girls wondering if they will be taken home by a Somali guy :drakelaugh:
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100829011633AAheWrg

There is many like that out there. Just because y'all are worth 25 cents and a apple doesn't
mean it applies to farahs as well.

:chrisfreshhah:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
thats 3c/4a at best wtf are you talking about. and that guy you posted is 4c. not much of a variation. you making fun of a hair texture most somalis share is laughable.
"Most" is a little excessive there
I don't know how that number grading system works but most Somalis have timo dhexdhexaad, not completely jileec but not extremely kinky like pic related

"Most" is a little excessive there
I don't know how that number grading system works but most Somalis have timo dhexdhexaad, not completely jileec but not extremely kinky like pic related
so the picture i posted of the somali guy right? thats the most common hair type from what I've seen with men. or maybe they just dont take care of it. either way its 2017 stop the ignorance @AirJawdan

Black girls are hated by black men. Nobody likes them. It's a curse to be a black woman today. As for Somali women, they are not considerably faring any better. The only reason why they're doing a little better than black women in general is because of a few cultural restrictions which they view as a liability, other than that they'll accept an apple for mehr, a basement as a house and a bike as a vehicle. So they're just as cheap.

As for my own story. I, only attract white women, Asian women and Habesha women. They love me. I tell them only when I'm married.

Status
Not open for further replies.