Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
and on top of looking like an anorexic lesbian, you guys have no redeeming qualities:mjohreally:

Being skinny is much better than looking like this.:mjlol:

bb5fe50730242c70ef754266ad409abc.jpg

I don't think its merely criticising for you. You have made it your lifes mission to try and tear down somali guys through our good and bad. There is no other explanation for how salty you got when we were rated th best looking men in africa other than daddy issues an dyou an try convincing yorself otherwise :sass1:
loooooooooooooooooooooool i'm just knocking some sense into you lot.
if i weren't here, you all would actually believe that you are best-looking men in Africa:russ::russ:

I used to live in an area where there was this Somali girl who was a drug dealer. Her name was something like Busteeyo or something.

We were scared to walk out at night.

Zeus

STYLIN
loooooooooooooooooooooool i'm just knocking some sense into you lot.
if i weren't here, you all would actually believe that you are best-looking men in Africa:russ::russ:

Who would a reasonable person believe? An article based on beauty or a a salty xalimo, hiding behind a keyboard, on her dial-up connection. :drakekidding:

I didn't know being known as rapists, terrorists and thugs is having a good rep:ayaanswag:
When did we get known for that?:mugshotman:
Somali men in Scandinavia and manchester would say otherwise:yacadiim:
You don't know what you're talking about.
Xalimos on here:
"y'all are racist because you get your news from fox news"

Also xaliimos on here:
"see this story by the daily mail? All Somali men are rapists!"
:dead::deadosama: wallahi this is gonna become a new meme:mjkkk:

Why do you get so frustrated about faraaxs? You're obsessed with us but claim to hate us it doesn't make any sense:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending