Somali-Americans: What do African-American sistahs think of Somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Somali men in Scandinavia and manchester would say otherwise:yacadiim:

You try too hard. Few isolated minor incidents doesn't mean anything compared to the Kingpins in that field (1,400 victims) aka
the Rotherham scandal.

Try harder salty halimos the rape brand has already been taken by your ajnabi boyfriends. :ohdamn:

_77183433_mir27.jpg

You try too hard. Few isolated minor incidents doesn't mean anything compared to the Kingpins in that field (1,400 victims) aka
the Rotherham scandal.

Try harder salty halimos the rape brand has already been taken by your ajnabi boyfriends. :ohdamn:

_77183433_mir27.jpg
loool, whats the difference between these gangs and the ones in manchester or Sweden. keep deflecting though

Bohol

VIP
loool, whats the difference between these gangs and the ones in manchester or Sweden. keep deflecting though

Difference is the number and the organization. Isolated incidents can't be compared to organized trafficking gangs, the scandal in Rotherham
has been ongoing for over 16 years and even the Asian community knew but didn't report it.

these days, pakis and somalis are one and the same in their degeneracy. yall ain't any better:manny:
Somali females ain't any better either in the west. Instead of bickering, try and uplift your male relatives, other Somalis & be that change. This somali women vs somali men shit is bs & a waste of time.
:stopit:

Bohol

VIP
another case of 'criticising me means you have daddy issues'

we don't need to have issues to point to the qashin in our community, which is the majority of you lot:manny:

Why you acting y'all don't have gangs. "they were not used to being drunk" :mjlol:

Daily-Mail-Somali-girl-thugs.jpg

Bohol

VIP
do you really want me to post thousand articles?

unlike you, i dont have to go to page 100 on google to find hundreds of those articles:sass1:

It is not a competition but it is a reminder on top of the cheap brand there is also gangs and drunkards in the west. :sass1:

but gang rapes, drug dealing, booty clapping for Arab daddy and joining any terrorist group that pops up is Somali men speciality.
that is a third world mentality problem, nothing to do with being inherently Somali :ufdup:

just like how xalimos aren't actually worth 2 apples, they're just selling themselves short :siilaanyolaugh:

another case of 'criticising me means you have daddy issues'

we don't need to have issues to point to the qashin in our community, which is the majority of you lot:manny:
I don't think its merely criticising for you. You have made it your lifes mission to try and tear down somali guys through our good and bad. There is no other explanation for how salty you got when we were rated th best looking men in africa other than daddy issues and you can try convincing yorself otherwise :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending