Somali atheists come in.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
All atheists in Somalispot come please and explain to us why did you leave Islam.
What age did you leave Islam.

@malab sorry I only know you as atheist 😂

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would like to throw a great soiree for every Somali atheist here. Please, you're all invited to my chateau in Bosaso. Details will be sent via DM upon your agreement to attend. I would love to host all of you with fine Ethiopian honeywine, fermented caano geel, kitfo, beer geel iyo kurus and all the goat meat and local fish one can handle. It will be a celebration for the ages and a show of Somali tolerance.

s1GsIkz.jpg

Can't wait to see you all there!

FjPczPu.jpg

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I would like to throw a great soiree for every Somali atheist here. Please, you're all invited to my chateau in Bosaso. Details will be sent via DM upon your agreement to attend. I would love to host all of you with fine Ethiopian honeywine, fermented caano geel, kitfo, beer geel iyo kurus and all the goat meat and local fish one can handle. It will be a celebration for the ages and a show of Somali tolerance.

s1GsIkz.jpg

Can't wait to see you all there!

FjPczPu.jpg
🤣War hayeeeey ninka wuu idin hanjabay kkkkkkkkkkkk he wants ''the red wedding'' of his own version kkkkkkkk

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if u r looking for your cursed community go to Tik tok- there is a man named Dalmar, a djiboutian, he is promoting Waaq -he speaks like the Arabs idol worshipers to speak- He says loudly-- I want Allaah to punish me now! His soul is basically crying- save me y'all

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
🤣War hayeeeey ninka wuu idin hanjabay kkkkkkkkkkkk he wants ''the red wedding'' of his own version kkkkkkkk

Victory is the greatest spice. I can only imagine how well the House of Cabbas ate the night they slaughtered the Cummayads. That first bite of hilib after covering your enemy's corpse up with a cloth and dining over it must have been...

James Franco GIF

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Victory is the greatest spice. I can only imagine how well the House of Cabbas ate the night they slaughtered the Cummayads. That first bite of hilib after covering your enemy's corpse up with a cloth and dining over it must have been...

James Franco GIF
War ma cafimaad qabta :wtfdis:
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
🤣

Hamzza

VIP
if u r looking for your cursed community go to Tik tok- there is a man named Dalmar, a djiboutian, he is promoting Waaq -he speaks like the Arabs idol worshipers to speak- He says loudly-- I want Allaah to punish me now! His soul is basically crying- save me y'all
Asc

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are warning about waaqist, but you’re dabbling in Vudu yourself. A true personification of oxymoron :birdman:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Great point! Shukran

But....

My vudu is not physical. Its my black tongue sending curses :susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As long as you stay away from the deen barred you from, I could honestly care less about imaginary curses :drakekidding:

Caudubilaah i will never do a vudu thang! thats shirk! I stay away from even Jiini callings and healings happening every saturday, my best friend keeps on pressuring me to follow her for a night and experience it but i refuse. I tell her- my jiini inside me can cause havoc if i go there,

Caudubilaah i will never do a vudu thang! thats shirk! I stay away from even Jiini callings and healings happening every saturday, my best friend keeps on pressuring me to follow her for a night and experience it but i refuse. I tell her- my jiini inside me can cause havoc if i go there,

MashAllah. This is the Basra I know. I thought for a second that I lost you to the people this thread concerns. Waa mahad alle :whew:

Mida kale, saaxibada ma gaal ba? :cosbyhmm:

Trending