Somali atheists come in.

I'm in Bosaso and I've weirdly noticed this. I'd hear the call to prayer and want to get ready but even then and after it passed I'd notice a lot of people just going about their business and not rushing to a mosque or back to their house or a backroom to pray. Took me aback. A cousin of mine and I were busy with some business and when the call went off I expected him to interrupt our work and tell me we needed to go to a mosque. I was genuinely waiting and ready for it but he never said anything and just let us finish our work. That would never happen among diaspora bros I know.

The way you just confirmed @AbdiFreedom's claims :wow:

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
I'm in Bosaso and I've weirdly noticed this. I'd hear the call to prayer and want to get ready but even then and after it passed I'd notice a lot of people just going about their business and not rushing to a mosque or back to their house or a backroom to pray. Took me aback. A cousin of mine and I were busy with some business and when the call went off I expected him to interrupt our work and tell me we needed to go to a mosque. I was genuinely waiting and ready for it but he never said anything and just let us finish our work. That would never happen among diaspora bros I know.

Somalis are too emotional. They can't handle the truth. You have to lie to them. That's not my style.

Lol. It's amusing that people think I always lie on here. Everything I say is factual. It's obvious Somalis on Somali social media are out of touch.

You don't lie, but sometimes it feels like the things you say seem out of proportion. At least, that's what my instincts say. I guess I have widen my views by re-discovering the Somali community again. :francis:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I ain't atheist, but I ain't muslim either. I respect Islam though

Same. I respect muslims. I know they hate me but they were programmed to hate apostates of Islam so I don’t take it seriously. I hold no ill feelings towards muslims.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I am not an atheist. I used to identify as one for years but not anymore.

Rejecting the possibility a creator could exist did not sit right with my soul. I now consider myself agnostic or irreligious. I also can’t help but view atheists as arrogant so that also made me distance myself from their views.

Rejecting the possibility a creator could exist did not sit right with my soul. I now consider myself agnostic or irreligious. I also can’t help but view atheists as arrogant so that also made me distance myself from their views.
Marlon Wayans Reaction GIF by NBC

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I mean cultural Muslims.

Have you been back home? Asr will pass and so many people will not stop to pray. It's worse there. Diaspora are more religious then them. Somalia Somalis are just pearl clutchers.

I would wager maybe 50% of Somalis are cultural muslims (maybe even more because a lot are too scared to be open about their views) because the sudden addition of Salafi Islam to our culture/way of life was inorganic. It goes against who we are. Somalis have only been hardcore Salafis for approximately 3 decades max. And yes, I know Salafis have been trying to push their dominance over our culture even before that, but at least the majority pushed back against it in those times.

The Gulf Arabs would send over sheikhs spreading propaganda after the country became destabilized. They would tell the suffering innocents that they were punished by Allah for being Sufi muslims. This is well documented. If you would like me to cite, I can.

If you want to know the true nature of Somalis, ask your older relatives what living in our country was like before the war.

We are at a crossroads. Either you have to admit that this sect of Islam is damaging and leading people astray and return to the sect of your ancestors or you may remain in sweet blissful ignorance and let the fallout continue to happen.

For those of you who are surprised by the sudden rise in apostasy, ask yourself why? After everything that has happened, are you really that bewildered?

It is interesting how a bunch of delusional atheist/liberals flood this forum claiming to be Somali lately.

You could be non-Somali gaals trying to normalize create a perception that there is a significant amount of you. It is a tactic used often.

You dont exist in the real world. Keep making delusional claims anonymously online.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
It is interesting how a bunch of delusional atheist/liberals flood this forum claiming to be Somali lately.

You could be non-Somali gaals trying to normalize create a perception that there is a significant amount of you. It is a tactic used often.

You dont exist in the real world. Keep making delusional claims anonymously online.

I can’t name a single Somali family where every single member of the family prayed, fasted, and followed the deen to a T.

Somalis have a huge shame culture. You’re just too retarded to notice it.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda

wait, you are? damn, not noticeable at all which is pretty good. If you leave the religion, don't turn into a hateful person that spews shit all day.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
I mean cultural Muslims.

Have you been back home? Asr will pass and so many people will not stop to pray. It's worse there. Diaspora are more religious then them. Somalia Somalis are just pearl clutchers.
how many places in somalia have you been to? some places are known to be less religious than others.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
:russ: :mjlol: :deadmanny: :deadosama:.
Nah, i meant more like geographically. nothing to do with qaabil :lolbron:
Now that nigga nin is gonna make a thread about it ''Which qabil is more prone to homosexual tendencies'' best believe he is gonna pull some fake stats out of his ass and present it to us as if it's facts

Trending