Somali atheists come in.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
wait, you are? damn, not noticeable at all which is pretty good. If you leave the religion, don't turn into a hateful person that spews shit all day.

I have a life outside the internet.

The only people I hate are people who hate Somalis. Some more than others.

If you’re a normal individual, regardless of beliefs or background, I can rock with you. But if you can’t respect me on an individual level then I stop caring for you and your background.

I suppose this means I’m apathetic to majority of the people in this world. I can find something I dislike in everyone so I don’t know why I’d solo out muslims. I don’t care for people in general.

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda
I have a life outside the internet.

The only people I hate are people who hate Somalis. Some more than others.

If you’re a normal individual, regardless of beliefs or background, I can rock with you. But if you can’t respect me on an individual level then I stop caring for you and your background.

I suppose this means I’m apathetic to majority of the people in this world. I can find something I dislike in everyone so I don’t know why I’d solo out muslims. I don’t care for people in general.
good for you.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Now that nigga nin is gonna make a thread about it ''Which qabil is more prone to homosexual tendencies'' best believe he is gonna pull some fake stats out of his ass and present it to us as if it's facts
It sound like you the one who wants to make thread about it 😂 you are sus nigga

Trending