Somali atheists come in.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
There are barely any Somali atheists around. I'd say it's closer to 1-3%. What exists though are Somalis who are irreligious and don't care about the deen and whether it's the true religion or not. I think it's 25%.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
MashAllah. This is the Basra I know. I thought for a second that I lost you to the people this thread concerns. Waa mahad alle :whew:

Saaxibada ma gaal ba? :cosbyhmm:

:chrisfreshhah: i tell them this is dhembi--there is a Quran surah, Surah Al-Jiin- where Allaah swt states that Man has sought the masculine Jiin to ask for favors-and that the jiin misguides them even more

And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.​

وَأَنَّهُۥ كَانَ رِجَالٞ مِّنَ ٱلۡإِنسِ يَعُوذُونَ بِرِجَالٖ مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ فَزَادُوهُمۡ رَهَقٗا

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Do include Somalis back home or just diaspora Somalis?

I mean cultural Muslims.

Have you been back home? Asr will pass and so many people will not stop to pray. It's worse there. Diaspora are more religious then them. Somalia Somalis are just pearl clutchers.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Why do you want to know 😂

He wants me to pick a number he thinks is inflated (anything over 0%) so he can try to ruin my credibility and have a dozen other pearl clutching Somalis come after me for saying such a crazy number. I won't give @Hamzza what he seeks. I got a PhD in Somali Psychology.

I mean cultural Muslims.

Have you been back home? Asr will pass and so many people will not stop to pray. It's worse there. Diaspora are more religious then them. Somalia Somalis are just pearl clutchers.

Yeah, I’ve observed Muslims of those ilk. But the number seemed very high based off my conservative guess. I’ve seen statistic of other Muslims countries. Many of the well known ‘less practicing’ countries don’t even reach 25%.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I mean cultural Muslims.

I'm in Bosaso and I've weirdly noticed this. I'd hear the call to prayer and want to get ready but even then and after it passed I'd notice a lot of people just going about their business and not rushing to a mosque or back to their house or a backroom to pray. Took me aback. A cousin of mine and I were busy with some business and when the call went off I expected him to interrupt our work and tell me we needed to go to a mosque. I was genuinely waiting and ready for it but he never said anything and just let us finish our work. That would never happen among diaspora bros I know.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He wants me to pick a number he thinks is inflated (anything over 0%) so he can try to ruin my credibility and have a dozen other pearl clutching Somalis come after me for saying such a crazy number. I won't give @Hamzza what he seeks. I got a PhD in Somali Psychology.

Where did u first hear the term "pearl clutching"? :cool:

Trending