Somali athletes competing at the Olympics

1722628392248.jpeg

He should have studied Mo Farah more closely, because the latter would always overtake multiple runners in the last 300m like he had a second set of lungs. Sometimes being the leader is a disadvantage because of the pressure from those behind you.

@berberaboy66 he really did run that elite race that was needed 😕
The Ethiopians choked too. Everything went perfect and he still came 4th. WTF how do you lose to an American at long distance

I forgot to say it earlier but this is his history unfortunately. He runs great races and usually comes 4th/5th/6th. Watch he’s gonna do the same thing in the 5000 as well.

At least he’s medalled in world champs/Olympics before so he’s set either way.

The Ethiopians choked too. Everything went perfect and he still came 4th. WTF how do you lose to an American at long distance

I forgot to say it earlier but this is his history unfortunately. He runs great races and usually comes 4th/5th/6th. Watch he’s gonna do the same thing in the 5000 as well.

At least he’s medalled in world champs/Olympics before so he’s set either way.
Yh you were so right about the Ethiopians but even though he's medalled in big events before it's still such a shame, he really should have medalled

He should have studied Mo Farah more closely, because the latter would always overtake multiple runners in the last 300m like he had a second set of lungs. Sometimes being the leader is a disadvantage because of the pressure from those behind you.
Moh isn’t that fast speed wise unfortunately so he can’t afford to sit and kick like Mo Farah. I think we forget how fast Mo was, if he was within 5m of you at the bell it was over.

He ran the perfect race there’s nothing you can really fault him for. He kicked early but he was tired you could tell, there’s no way he would have been able to kick at the end like Fisher.

Last edited:
Yh you were so right about the Ethiopians but even though he's medalled in big events before it's still such a shame, he really should have medalled
These guys have the 3 fastest men this year all in this race and they came away with 1 silver lmfaoooo. I promise you Somalia with a serious athletics program would step on these niggas they’re so overhyped

These guys have the 3 fastest men this year all in this race and they came away with 1 silver lmfaoooo. I promise you Somalia with a serious athletics program would step on these niggas they’re so overhyped
Yh for sure we'd have so many more Somali medalists than we do already

Moh isn’t that fast speed wise unfortunately so he can’t afford to sit and kick like Mo Farah. I think we forget how fast Mo was, if he was within 5m of you at the bell it was over.

He ran the perfect race there’s nothing you can really fault him for. He kicked early but he was tired you could tell, there’s no way he would have been able to kick at the end like Fisher.

He needs to incorporate high altitude training to increase his VO2 Max, even Mo Farah did that.

Somali maxamed big morning berrito

11:10 am Paris time 5000m heats

Heat 1: Abdi Waiss, Moh Ahmed
Heat 2: Abdihamid Nur, Mohamed Ismail

11:55 am Paris time 800m heats

Heat 2: Ali Idow

Inshallah they all manage to qualify for next round

Sadly Ahmed Mohammed came in a 16th place cause he tripped. He was positioned in a narrow place. Abdi Waiss came in an 11th position

Sadly Ahmed Mohammed came in a 16th place cause he tripped. He was positioned in a narrow place. Abdi Waiss came in an 11th position
I think maybe moh can get reinstated with a qR, which is basically appealing the decision. He didn’t cause the fall and he has fast times so he has a chance.

Trending

Latest posts