Somali athletes competing at the Olympics

Pain bro I doubt Ali Idow will qualify for the 800m as well at least there's the marathon
He doesn’t have to I’m not expecting anything from him. The good thing is there’s repechage rounds now in the 800m so if he doesn’t qualify he can run again.

Hopefully my boy can put up a PB.

He doesn’t have to I’m not expecting anything from him. The good thing is there’s repechage rounds now in the 800m so if he doesn’t qualify he can run again.

Hopefully my boy can put up a PB.
Yh a PB would be great for him it would have been nice to see a Somali in the final

On a serious note I don’t ever want to see this nigga again. They put him in every championship to come second last in first round. Every single time

Gebrhiwet Berhe, the guy that took gold at the All-Africa games in Accra came in second place today in Paris at the 5000m. Reminder that Abdullahi Jama Mohamed won silver in Accra right behind Berhe, and had the pedigree to make a splash for Somalia today but he was denied this opportunity by the corrupt Somali committee. I have never seen a country self-sabotage itself in almost every sector, even sports;

60C23C02-B728-418B-B58D-9263F5ED3A3D.jpeg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Gebrhiwet Berhe, the guy that took gold at the All-Africa games in Accra came in second place today in Paris at the 5000m. Reminder that Abdullahi Jama Mohamed won silver in Accra right behind Berhe, and had the pedigree to make a splash for Somalia today but he was denied this opportunity by the corrupt Somali committee. I have never seen a country self-sabotage itself in almost every sector, even sports;

View attachment 337815

But why?

Qabyaalad? Or did they embezzle IOC funds?

This the type of shit that makes you lose hope forever.

Trending