Somali boys don't appreciate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
It's cause ur Arab y'all like to be white esp levantine arabs

Yemeni's are generally Somali skin colour, they like Somalis only parade their light skinned people.

My father is the same skin colour as me but has a darker face than me although his legs, arms and chest are probs the lightest in the family.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
My father is the same skin colour as me. Yemeni's are generally Somali skin colour, they like Somalis only parade their light skinned people.

He has a darker face than me but his legs, arms and chest are probs the lightest in the family.
Doesn't matter y'all look down on dark skins from Africa.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Naga dhaaf warya, they're dark due to the dry climate around the area kulaha a small minority of them are full Arab.

Lol go there and come back to me.

They're never accepted by Arabs because of their lineage. When I say full Arab, I mean pure 100% untouched Arab. Remember also Yemen has been conquered by Ethiopia for periods of history and their close links with Somalia and Kenya.

Tbh I dislike most Yemenis, they try suck up to Saudis and other Khaleej but are told to BTFO. No-one, even Omani's like them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol go there and come back to me.

They're never accepted by Arabs because of their lineage. When I say full Arab, I mean pure 100% untouched Arab. Remember also Yemen has been conquered by Ethiopia for periods of history and their close links with Somalia and Kenya.

Tbh I dislike most Yemenis, they try suck up to Saudis and other Khaleej but are told to BTFO. No-one, even Omani's like them.
This is true yemenis are looked down upon from Khaleej countries. They are the most hated after Palestinians

TheLibertarianQuiche

This is true yemenis are looked down about from Khaleej countries. They are the most hated after Palestinians

I would wager they're more hated than Palestinians seeing their proximity to KSA.

Legit, I've seen Sudani's call them Abeed. I died until one called me one also.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's cause ur Arab y'all like to be white esp levantine arabs
you guys are acting like this guy is some Lebanese,a good portion of somalis are in his colour range
For example this guy[the middle]
maxresdefault.jpg

2000th post man's becoming a sspot OG

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sad thing is it will take another 50 years for them to become culturally woke and join the Cushitic bandwagon.
They should leave Arab league. It has done nothing for them except get used by the top Arab countries. If they wanted to help Somalia they would've showed intentions. But sadly it's a business competition to rival turks and Ethiopians

TheLibertarianQuiche

They should leave Arab league. It has done nothing for them except get used by the top Arab countries. If they wanted to help Somalia they would've showed intentions. But sadly it's a business competition to rival turks and Ethiopians

Agreed. Sometimes I feel bad for my reer-abti but then I realise how much they deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.